NGHTMR 7-on-7 tryout notebook and videos

View as article
how the **** is Doral getting football talent? 10 years ago, I don't think the school even existed! and the area was just empty lots. There wasn't anything North of that K12 center.

They poured a ton of money into that place. The field was really nice

Advertisement
how the **** is Doral getting football talent? 10 years ago, I don't think the school even existed! and the area was just empty lots. There wasn't anything North of that K12 center.

Beautiful campus now. Owned by the same charter school company as Mater, and as Pete mentioned, poured a ton of money into it. They are trying to get a "college" accredited for in-house dual enrollment, too, to enhance the already strong academics.

They weren't getting much talent, but they hired Stewart, have a staff that features a former professional, and really worked their *** off to get some good kids on campus in the summer. I was there on and off in the spring and they needed talent in the worst way. They got it in droves by July.

Charters are starting to get more and more talent, especially young talent. Keys Gate down south has a ton of talent, too. They won't stay throughout, I'm sure, but while they are young, the good charters provide a good place for a lot of 8th, 9th, and 10th grade players. Playing time + good education.

Ivey is a stud.

It's great to see that a few of the top local DBs in the loaded 2018 class seem to have a real genuine love for Miami in Frierson, Ivey, and presumably Blades as well even though he has yet to commit. Gives the group an elite foundation as we pursue other blue-chippers like Campbell & Hall while trying to keep Jobe in the fold.

Was beetlejuice there eating burgers like the Hamburglar filling out applications for some new charter school in crayon?

The 2018 class is loaded with phenomenal talent. I hope we can win at least 10 games to keep the talent at the U!

Advertisement
Fuller, he looks massive at that age. Down the road, does he stay at the position or grow into a TE?

Advertisement
Back