NFL's performance enhancing drug test a Joke?

Advertisement
The cheaters are always years ahead of the testing , everyone is using something these days and I don’t care.

Use away , entertain me.

Advertisement
From my understanding the big issue is you need to draw blood for a test to find it. The league needs to get the players union to agree to blood testing. So they are going to have to give up something. Most likely give up even more of the practice and coaching time.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...roblem-even-if-peyton-manning-isnt-part-of-it

If NFL using this useless test then NCAA has no chance of catching players with a much smaller budget.
What you MAY be failing to realize is the nfl,mlb,nba,ncaa etc. What they all have in common is that they DONT WANT TO CATCH athletes using performance enhancements... They all see it as no harm no foul and it only helps the brand so long as it doesnt become common knowledge. The testing policy in place is as rudementary as it gets. For the most part atleast in football you know all year exactly when you gotta go see the **** man. You plan around it if you have a functioning brain. Really is that simple.

Advertisement

That should tell you enough. 30 pound jump while looking like lean muscle in a year is very difficult to do as a natural.

HGH keeps the stars on the field. Without it the injuries pile up, rosters would need to increase in size, and promoting star players wouldn't work as well. It is better for business to have everyone on HGH to keep the rosters at 53 and the star players on the field for all of the games.

Last edited:
Some of you guys need to watch the documentary called “Icarus” on Netflix.
There is also a lot of evidence that using PED’s may be beneficial or healthier to use with athletes and get this especially in cycling. It’s a joke that theyre saying that want to catch people. But it should be a crime to give to kids kids 18-24.
Lebron has had basically no overuse injuries despite being a giant and logging in some ridiculous minutes in an extremely demanding sport for like 15 years. Very very suspect. Especially at his age. THe dude basically plays basketball all year long wih the playoffs and multiple team USA runs.
I

Advertisement
The NFL's penalty for using performance enhancing drugs like HGH and steroids is the same as it is for smoking weed. That is enough to tell you that they don't really care about it.

The NFL cares about IMAGE. That is all.

Advertisement
I guess this is a good question for the NFLPA President:

winston.jpg

Doesn't HGH give men moobs?

A bad diet and incorrect use of roids does. HGH could I guess but it would require being really lazy and eating like crap for a while. HGH allows for a faster recovery and more energy so it would require a lazy person to take HGH and get moobs.

That should tell you enough. 30 pound jump while looking like lean muscle in a year is very difficult to do as a natural.

Hey, I’ve put 30 pounds on it a lot less than a year many time! Wait, it has to be lean muscle? Never mind.

Advertisement
Back