NFL Draft NFL Player eval on Zion

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think coach Justice deserves some serious credit for Zion and the line's general development and progression from '19 to '20. You go back and watch the '19 UF game, man the kid has already come a long way. It should have been a tip when he ate and bulked his way into the LT spot after high school graduation. He just lacked the guidance and coaching.

I think coach Justice deserves some serious credit for Zion and the line's general development and progression from '19 to '20. You go back and watch the '19 UF game, man the kid has already come a long way. It should have been a tip when he ate and bulked his way into the LT spot after high school graduation. He just lacked the guidance and coaching.
Man that game was brutal. I'm telling you if Ken Dorsey was the QB they would have had 15plus sacks. The OL was getting beat so bad that night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The responses to the Zion signing may go down as the biggest L in the history of this board - and that's saying something.
Put me in that group, I'll take it. After the UF game I could have found a parking cone that would have put up more resistance blocking. He made a huge jump, good for him.

The responses to the Zion signing may go down as the biggest L in the history of this board - and that's saying something.
I think people had the right to be skeptical of the signing, especially after seeing him flounder so poorly his freshman year. I think the general consensus was that he had no business being thrown into the fire like he was though. There were a handful of "he's garbage and he'll never be good" opinions but I think, at least for the most part, that people were disappointed that he was rushed to the field when he was clearly a project. I would say that nobody should give up on a player after his freshman season. Especially an offensive lineman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back