NFL NFL FOOTBALL IS BECOMING

Advertisement
Sure is not like the old days .. back in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Players signed with a team .. and were "Packers", or Giants for life. That was the hey day for professional football .. before the days of ESPN .. which was great at the beginning but then went on to basically ruin football at the pro and college level.

Instead of exponentially increasing salary caps from TV deals how about focusing on putting a better product on the field by not interrupting the game every 2 minutes with commercials.

Commercial breaks should only happen during natural pauses in the game.

Advertisement
I miss watching these kinds of games....

th.jpg

Instead of exponentially increasing salary caps from TV deals how about focusing on putting a better product on the field by not interrupting the game every 2 minutes with commercials.

Outside of Super Bowls I do not think I have watched an NFL game live on TV in about six years.

Between RedZone Channel and DVRs I don't think there is any advantage to watching it live.

Last edited:
The NFL would go to sHT if it wasn’t for fantasy football and betting...the game itself has become horrible to watch live or on TV...I very rarely watch a game anymore cause between the flags and ever constant commercials it’s hard to watch..

I watch CFB from 8 till it goes off but could care less if I ever watched an NFL game..

Advertisement
Eh.....The NFL is cool but I've always been a college football guy. Doesn't matter if it's the ACC, SEC, SWAC, or Sunbelt...I just love college football.
Me to buy college becoming boring to. I miss back in the day we didn’t know who was gonna emerge and win. Now we basically know at least 2 of the 4 playoff teams

The same thing that happened to the NBA is happening to the NFL. It’s about offense and the play is valueless. I like college football. I don’t watch the NFL anymore. It’s just touch and flags. The NFL=NBA=Garbage

Eh.....The NFL is cool but I've always been a college football guy. Doesn't matter if it's the ACC, SEC, SWAC, or Sunbelt...I just love college football.
Same

My funnest experience with the NFL was when my vikings were ironically a decade or two ahead of their time, with a high octane passing offense with 0 defense lol. Havent really been all that interested without Culpepper and Moss

Same

My funnest experience with the NFL was when my vikings were ironically a decade or two ahead of their time, with a high octane passing offense with 0 defense lol. Havent really been all that interested without Culpepper and Moss
Your Vikes Defense was so bad it made my Giants' Kerry Collins look like Joe Montana.
But then the Ravens made him look like himself again in the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
Your Vikes Defense was so bad it made my Giants' Kerry Collins look like Joe Montana.
But then the Ravens made him look like himself again in the Super Bowl.
Im still hurt over that game lol. I didnt understand the brevity of it in full at the time because I was only 8 or 9 years old..but as I've come to learn the misfortune of being a vikings fan it just stings with each passing year 🤣

The NFL would go to sHT if it wasn’t for fantasy football and betting...the game itself has become horrible to watch live or on TV...I very rarely watch a game anymore cause between the flags and ever constant commercials it’s hard to watch..

I watch CFB from 8 till it goes off but could care less if I ever watched an NFL game..
Everything about the NFL is in decline. Even the announcers are putrid now. There is not one single thing about the NFL that makes me want to watch it, and college football is getting there as well.

Advertisement

My biggest issue with the NFL (and starting in college). I understand the $ aspect but when games are reaching 3.5 hours and most of it is commercials, it takes away the flow and momentum in a game.

End of quarters, injuries, and team timeouts should be commercial breaks. After nearly every change of possession is way too much. There are ways to monetize without ruining the game.

Advertisement
Back