NFL Films Ray Lewis

mojoxd

Redshirt Freshman
Thought you fellow fans would really appreciate this

[video=youtube;gEo_HcufxyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEo_HcufxyY[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yesterday was his Birthday...

The greatest LB in NFL history IMO, he & Ed Reed were the reason why I became a Ravens fan growing up & not the Dolphins lol.

dammit mane... Linebacker is a key position in football... Just go back and look at the college teams that won titles in the last 10 years. They all had that one leader @ linebacker... With Shaq, McCloud and Pinkey @ LB, I think we have a good shot at playing for the NC this season.

Anyway all time great defenses had one thing in common.. A great linebacker

1. 2000 Ravens
2. 2002 Bucs
3. 2013 Seattle
4. 1985 Bears
5. 1986 Giants

Advertisement
Yesterday was his Birthday...

The greatest LB in NFL history IMO, he & Ed Reed were the reason why I became a Ravens fan growing up & not the Dolphins lol.

As a Dolphins fan since 1983, you made a prudent decision.
Lol, I wasn't even born then...

My pops was always a Phins fan but when I was growing up the only team I ever cared about was the Canes.

I was only 6-8 years old when Ray was at Miami, I became a huge fan of his just watching him play & when he got drafted by the Ravens I just used to watch them as much as possible.

Then they drafted Duane Starks, then Ed Reed some years later & I was sold. My Dad was so disappointed lol.

dammit mane... Linebacker is a key position in football... Just go back and look at the college teams that won titles in the last 10 years. They all had that one leader @ linebacker... With Shaq, McCloud and Pinkey @ LB, I think we have a good shot at playing for the NC this season.

Anyway all time great defenses had one thing in common.. A great linebacker

1. 2000 Ravens
2. 2002 Bucs
3. 2013 Seattle
4. 1985 Bears
5. 1986 Giants

Agreed, but somehow the Dolphins don't get that.

Daryl Gardener over Ray Lewis in 96', although they did get a steal with Zach Thomas in the 5th Rd., but still.
Tannehill over Kuechly in 12'...they could've gotten Kuechly & Russell Wilson that year...but Tanny seems to be finally coming into His own, so we'll see.

THE GOAT... The Ravens dont win any of their two Super Bowls or even make it to one if Ray Lewis wasnt there.

Advertisement
Back