NFL Draft Pro Day Schedule

Advertisement
Image result for Cancelled gif

Advertisement
Washington Redskins announce they will no longer send coaches or scouts to college pro days... Expect more teams to follow

Washington Redskins announce they will no longer send coaches or scouts to college pro days... Expect more teams to follow
**** that’s tough for so many kids. They should delay the draft in order to fit Pro Day’s in before.

I’d love to see conferences or schools in the same region organize jointly-run Pro Day’s so it’s easier for scouts and coaches to get to.

**** that’s tough for so many kids. They should delay the draft in order to fit Pro Day’s in before.

I’d love to see conferences or schools in the same region organize jointly-run Pro Day’s so it’s easier for scouts and coaches to get to.

That kind of defeats purpose of limiting mass gatherings. May be a good idea down the road if that's what you are referring too

Advertisement
That kind of defeats purpose of limiting mass gatherings. May be a good idea down the road if that's what you are referring too
Yes down the road once dense areas are irrelevant but the schedule is tight. This is based on my assumption that scouts will sacrifice some Pro Days to attend certain ones if it’s a condensed schedule.

Advertisement
Back