NFL Combine

itsacanething

Senior
two canes invited - Stephenson and mallory..​
look at how many WR's Maryland has. when was the last time we had more than one or two WR invited?​

Advertisement
two canes invited - Stephenson and mallory..​
look at how many WR's Maryland has. when was the last time we had more than one or two WR invited?​
2020 combine with Osborn and Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
3 time all conference, all american, and a finalist for the best punter in the country I guess isn't good enough to get a combine invite
I wonder if there are questions about his style translating to the NFL. He will kick at pro day and still probably make a pre season roster. Getting taken as a kicker or punter is a totally different deal that I don’t quite understand tbo

I mean to be expected.... who else did we expect to get an invite?

Ivey?
Scaife?
Agude?

Yes Hedley should have received an invite but does anyone think his stock is going to rise or fall on a combine performance? I doubt any NFL team really cares how fast he can run the 40 if he can boom the **** out of the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really was hoping Ivey got invited. That 4.3 laser time would have convinced at least 31 GMs to draft him.
He's trash when we got him and was recruited like it and he's the same as he's leaving. Not even TRob or any great db coach could change that. He doesn't have the tools period

Advertisement
Can't be , according to the experts we a top 5 team.
They only watch cane highligh tapes from HS. Than convince themselves it's the coaches fault. The only thing u can blame them for (the head guys) is bringing jags in cause they can't get the good ones.

He's trash when we got him and was recruited like it and he's the same as he's leaving. Not even TRob or any great db coach could change that. He doesn't have the tools period
I refuse to believe that 4 different DB coaches and 3 different defensive coordinators were fooled by anything other than a 4.3.

3 time all conference, all american, and a finalist for the best punter in the country I guess isn't good enough to get a combine invite
Don't believe NFL talent evaluators care about a paper resume. Right or wrong, they invite what they see as the best talent. Doesn't mean he won't be a free agent in someone's camp.

Advertisement
Back