Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Naw bro! Put the WATERBOY in! Do something! There has to be 1 athlete on that team that can at least throw screen passes. The coach gave up. Showed no creativity whatsoever.
And what happens then? You think Philadelphia is gonna crumble because of screen passes?

Advertisement
And what happens then? You think Philadelphia is gonna crumble because of screen passes?
No.... My point is not that it would have been game changing.... But still, as a coach... It is your job to continue coaching.

Advertisement
U always know when there’s an agenda when u see comments during & after the game. Lol.

Wasn’t any bad officiating; SF earned all those penalties.

1C664EC4-4C3D-4F5E-A336-8E02BD1B6118.gif

U always know when there’s an agenda when u see comments during & after the game. Lol.

Wasn’t any bad officiating; SF earned all those penalties.
Agree. I do think Eagles were more responsible for that fight though. Lot of just dumb penalties on 49ers. But thats what happens when you are trying to press because you know you need to make big plays because you don't have a QB that can pass when you're down 14+

Advertisement
Sounds like they need to protect better
To that point, Cincy is lucky that Burrow hasn’t been hurt.

He’s all-world and their O-line has been butt cheeks for years. They need to get him help there.

Advertisement
To stay sports related, remember the big doping scandal in cycling that was supposed to clean up the sport? In the mid-2000s, after Armstrong was retired.

The spanish doctor Fuentes claimed in prison that if they pursue all of his clients, the entirety of the spanish sportsworld would collapse in a heartbeat.

Case was closed, evidence got destroyed, list was burned.
The Armstrong thing always made me laugh , cycling and track are the two dirtiest sports. They suddenly started carring when American one nut started winning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back