7-72. Good to see him back
T Benjamin
5-105
Chick,Bailey and Campbell
All with a sack today

Feel free to add omissions
Vernon had a sack too

what is the td streak at

If I am correct, there is a new streak going, the previous streak of over 140 was interrupted with an offensive pass interference call on the only TD of the weekend was called on Winslow.

what is the td streak at

If I am correct, there is a new streak going, the previous streak of 149 was interrupted in 2011.with an offensive pass interference call on the only TD of the weekend was called on Winslow. At that time, the next longest streak was Pittsburgh at 12.

This 2012 article about the Pitt streak from the Pittsburgh paper contains good detail on other streaks. I have not yet found more current info.

Variety of players keeping Pitt's NFL touchdown streak alive | TribLIVE

Last edited:
Advertisement
what is the td streak at

If I am correct, there is a new streak going, the previous streak of over 140 was interrupted with an offensive pass interference call on the only TD of the weekend was called on Winslow.
It’s at 9 weeks now straight with a touchdown

Are you sure there was a td in week 1? I don't remember anyone scoring from UM. Would love to be wrong here.

Advertisement
what is the td streak at

It’s at 9 weeks now straight with a touchdown

Are you sure there was a td in week 1? I don't remember anyone scoring from UM. Would love to be wrong here.

Travis B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard MNF announcers call Olsen Pierre's name. Undrafted free agent with Bears in 2015, released and picked up by Cards. On the Cards practice squad in 2015 and resigned in 2017. Now on the team roster and finding playing time. Made are nice play on Ezekiel Elliot. Another Cane from the Folden/Dope-orio era achieves success with decent NFL coaching.

Just heard MNF announcers call Olsen Pierre's name. Undrafted free agent with Bears in 2015, released and picked up by Cards. On the Cards practice squad in 2015 and resigned in 2017. Now on the team roster and finding playing time. Made are nice play on Ezekiel Elliot. Another Cane from the Folden/Dope-orio era achieves success with decent NFL coaching.

Surprised when I heard him make that tackle. He didn't seem to be all that good at the U as I recall, coaching.

"In the past decade, there have been only five streaks longer than Pitt's current run — Miami (149), Texas (33 from 2003-04), Auburn (26 from 2004-06), Ohio State (24 from 2005-07) and Tennessee (2003-04)."

Un. effen. believable.

Advertisement
If we keep it going for next year. We will adding Walton and Herndon to the fold. The year after Richards we might be able to go on another crazy streak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back