NFL Canes 2019

Advertisement
Redwine solidifying spot on the Browns. Led defense with tackles against Colts, with 7 (5 solo). Ray Ray Armstong still balling with 3 solo tackles. In that same game, Al-Quadin Muhammad had 1 solo tackle and a QB hit for the Colts. In the Chargers-Saints game, Perryman led the Chargers with 6 tackles (4 solo). Badgley 1 for 1 with 32-yard field goal, and successful with 2 extra point attempts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Travis Homer - 4 carries for 16 yards with the Seahawks. Longest run of 9 yards. I hope Seattle sticks with this hard-working Cane. He is one tough ****.

From the Seattle Times.

RUNNING BACKS

Keep: Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny, Bo Scarbrough, Nick Bellore, Travis Homer.
Cut: C.J. Prosise, J.D. McKissic, Xavier Turner.
Comment: I’m adding Homer this week after he got healthy and showed a few things late in the game against the Vikings. For now, he may be the leader in the race for the third-down/two-minute back spot with the inability of Prosise and McKissic to get healthy. Scarbrough didn’t play against the Vikings. But he was off to a nice start early in the Denver game and for now, I’m keeping him.

Miami Browns still balling.

Sheldrick Redwine leads Browns' defense with 5 tackles, all solo, against Bucs. Ray Ray Armstrong next with 5 total, 3 solo. Olivier Vernon active with 4 tackles, 2 sacks, and 3 QB hits.

Advertisement
Travis Homer carried nine times for 27 yards in Seattle's win over the Chargers. His 3.0 average was a tad better that starting RB Rashaad Penny's.

In that game Rayshawn Jenkins had 4 tackles (2 solo) and a pass defended for the Chargers. Perryman, who probably saw limited action (I didn't see the game) had only 2 tackles.

Jaquan Johnson leads Bills with 12 tackles (9 solo). Looks like he makes the team.
Chad Thomas had one tackle, but it was a sack. Redwine had one tackle and Ray Ray Armstrong had two, including a sack.
Travis Homer had 6 carries for 42 yards (7.0 average and a long of 27). He will make the team.

Cant root for anything cleveland after they robbed us of a title. Although i hope the canes on the team do well but they never win anything meaningful till they leave. Does that make sense?

Advertisement
Cant root for anything cleveland after they robbed us of a title. Although i hope the canes on the team do well but they never win anything meaningful till they leave. Does that make sense?

I think what you’re saying is that your anti-Ohio bias won’t allow you to root for the Browns. Makes sense.

Danny Isidora traded to the dolphins. Good depth piece, possible starter given how trash the Miami dolphins oline is

Advertisement
Berrios did not make the Patriots 53-man roster. Anyone know if he is on the Pats practice squad or if another team picked him up?
Michael Jackson did not make the Cowboy 53-man roster. Same question about him.

Advertisement
Back