Next years win total

Fanduel's line is 9.5
+116 on the over
-142 on the under

Lot of posters in this thread have their hearts set on the under. Most of you wouldn't take the over if the line was 8.

I swear the only reason some of you are predicting a ****** season is just because you want to be able to say "I told you so" IF it happens. What kills me is y'all KNOW we aren't about to win 7 games with Cam Ward at QB. He's got the 9th best odds to to win the Heisman.

But whatever. Go ahead and pretend to be shocked when win total exceeds your ****** expectations.
1707614602352.gif

Advertisement
9-3 or 10-2 if Mario can coach em up

It’s hard to go undefeated but you can’t say anything is a definite loss. If I had to pick 2, I would say it’s coming from USF, FSU, or Louisville

A lot will change between now and the summer.

I’ll tentatively say we get Ward and it’s 9 flat. The schedule is favorable on paper.

Without Ward (that includes Howard or KJ), 8.5 juice on the under. And I’d probably take the under.
Hey that was cool.

9.5 with Ward but plus money, a pass for me.

Advertisement
With Mario and his philosophy in charge I would agree. 8 wins might be our ceiling next season. Just an abomination of a game day coach.
An abomination of a game day coach???

Wow!!! You must have been in a really good mood when you posted that! You were much too kind!

If he doesn’t win 10 games with the team and the schedule we have, he will have solidified himself as the worst coach in program history and quite possibly all history.

A relatively healthy team we should be able to win 9-10. Major injures can derail any season.

Mario's first 2 years the injuries have been tough to deal with. First year the entire offense got hurt it seemed. Last year it was QB, RB, and then DL that got decimated with injuries then Porter getting hurt in N.C. State game.

The basketball team can't put their starting 5 on the floor in conference play, and it has been a major reason season has been below expectations.

I would also say on surface schedule is easier this year than Mario's first 2 years. With that said opening up in Swamp against a desperate team and desperate HC won't be easy. FSU and Louisville jump out as the toughest games, but traveling across country @Cal isn't going to be a cakewalk, @GT with their QB will be a challenge, and VT could be one of most improved teams in America.

Advertisement
9.5 seems high at first glance, but I think it’s pretty accurate. I understand why folks are leaning under.

Advertisement
I know.

My concern is skill and depth in the secondary. An untimely departure and an extended absence could really turn that situation ugly enough to cost you 3-4 games on its own.
I think if we get a true WR1 we'll be good as far as first team goes (still wish we got a CB1 but I think we would have lost Damari if we did).

Injuries at a few key spots could easily derail the season though.

The way you said "untimely departure" seems like a hint 👀.

I think if we get a true WR1 we'll be good as far as first team goes (still wish we got a CB1 but I think we would have lost Damari if we did).

Injuries at a few key spots could easily derail the season though.

The way you said "untimely departure" seems like a hint 👀.

The Spring portal is the weirdest of them all sir.

That Locksley tweet is reality these days for coaches and their rosters.

Advertisement
A relatively healthy team we should be able to win 9-10. Major injures can derail any season.

Mario's first 2 years the injuries have been tough to deal with. First year the entire offense got hurt it seemed. Last year it was QB, RB, and then DL that got decimated with injuries then Porter getting hurt in N.C. State game.

The basketball team can't put their starting 5 on the floor in conference play, and it has been a major reason season has been below expectations.
Add in the baseball team looks like they've never touched a weight.

Add in the baseball team looks like they've never touched a weight.

Saw them yesterday on my way to the basketball game…

I don’t know what’s going on with the baseball team.

You would think the premium the football team is putting on physicality would rub off on other programs in the Hecht.

Advertisement
Back