Next years win total

Advertisement
I have a good friend of mine who gets ****ed if I even bring up Lane Kiffin. Says that Kiffin is a clown and that he would never work here because he can't recruit etc.. When I bring up the fact that Ole Miss had never had a 10 win season before Kiffin and that in 3 seasons Kiffin has had two 10 win seasons at Ole Miss, he says it's a fluke and that Kiffin is a clown with a tremendous amount of baggage.

When I double down on the facts that Kiffin wins games with two 10 win seasons at Ole Miss playing in the SEC West, he says yeah but they struggled against Miss St in the Egg Bowl, he wouldn't be liked by the fans here because his offense is too run heavy etc etc. Then he will say that we had to hire Mario because he is a recruiter and a program builder and Kiffin is not. I counter by saying that Kiffin may not be a recruiter or program builder but he wins 10 games. Then his comeback is that Kiffin lost to Alabama and Georgia.

Just incredible the irrational hatred some people have of Lane Kiffin.
Same stuff certain posters spew on here. They will find any excuse (valid or invalid) to disparage him or justify not hiring him. The whole argument of him not being a recruiter (invalid) is one of the big ones.

A lot will change between now and the summer.

I’ll tentatively say we get Ward and it’s 9 flat. The schedule is favorable on paper.

Without Ward (that includes Howard or KJ), 8.5 juice on the under. And I’d probably take the under.
Season 1 GIF by Carnival Row

Advertisement
UF -L
FAMU - W
Ball State - W
USF - Tossup
UCal - L
GT - L
UL - L
Duke - Big L
FSU - ELLLL Oh LLLLLL
VT - Tossup
WF - Tossup
Syracuse - Tossup

6-6 Ceiling
2-10 Floor
2023 redux with inferior OL and no matter QB - 7-6 w another bowl loss to someone in the DGAF bowl.

UF -L
FAMU - W
Ball State - W
USF - Tossup
UCal - L
GT - L
UL - L
Duke - Big L
FSU - ELLLL Oh LLLLLL
VT - Tossup
WF - Tossup
Syracuse - Tossup

6-6 Ceiling
2-10 Floor
2023 redux with inferior OL and no matter QB - 7-6 w another bowl loss to someone in the DGAF bowl.

So, you’re optimistic?

Attempting to do this w/o knowing who the QB is goes to show you how big of a joke Mario is. 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fanduel's line is 9.5
+116 on the over
-142 on the under

Lot of posters in this thread have their hearts set on the under. Most of you wouldn't take the over if the line was 8.

I swear the only reason some of you are predicting a ****** season is just because you want to be able to say "I told you so" IF it happens. What kills me is y'all KNOW we aren't about to win 7 games with Cam Ward at QB. He's got the 9th best odds to to win the Heisman.

But whatever. Go ahead and pretend to be shocked when win total exceeds your ****** expectations.

Advertisement
Back