Next years record with ____ as coach...

Agree with most of what everyone is posting in the thread

But I think Charlie Strong could take our defense next year which includes Chad, AQM, Norton, Jenkins, Willis, Grace (hopefully), Owens, and Harris and turn them into a top 10 unit Based on our competition. That unit there has to be much much better than what he has at Texas.

Plus the knock on him is he hasn't done anything without teddy. But he'd have a QB who is probably / definitely better than Teddy was.

I think Strong could win 10 games next year.

What would happen to him after kaaya is gone is what would worry me.

Charlie Strong took an 8 win texas team and has been absolute trash.

Advertisement
Al Golden. 4-8

Chip Kelly. 8-5

Butch Davis. 11-3

Tom Herman. 9-4

Hue Jackson. 9-4

Justin Fuente. 11-3

Chuck Pagano. 9-4

Rob Chudzinski. 9-4

Charlie Strong. 6-7

Rich Rodriguez. 8-5

LOL this is so delusional it's crazy. I think a lot of people here haven't really followed Butch's career.

Al Golden. 4-8

Chip Kelly. 8-5

Butch Davis. 11-3

Tom Herman. 9-4

Hue Jackson. 9-4

Justin Fuente. 11-3

Chuck Pagano. 9-4

Rob Chudzinski. 9-4

Charlie Strong. 6-7

Rich Rodriguez. 8-5

LOL this is so delusional it's crazy. I think a lot of people here haven't really followed Butch's career.

It's not dumb to think Butch can win 11 here next season. This team will likely win 8 with our current staff. Butch had to rebuild in every job he's had and it's not needed here. Next year's schedule is easy as pie. No Clemson and our non-conference besides Notre Dame is a joke.

The only delusional part of this is thinking Chip Kelly would lose 5 games next year. He'd lose one at the most and that'd be a playoff game or FSU.

Al Golden (6-7)

Chip Kelly (11-2)

Butch Davis (10-3)

Tom Herman (10-3)

Hue Jackson (9-4)

Justin Fuente (9-4)

Chuck Pagano (10-3)

Rob Chudzinski (10-3)

Charlie Strong (8-5)

Rich Rodriguez (9-4)

Last edited:
Al Golden 0 -2 He is so bad he will somehow cause Butch to lose 2 games

Chip Kelly Not here

Butch Davis 12 -2 Wins ACC Title and Bowl Game

Tom Herman Not here

Hue Jackson Not here

Justin Fuente Not here

Chuck Pagano Not here

Rob Chudzinski Not here

Charlie Strong Not here

Rich Rodriguez Not here

LMFAO the guy never won 12 games in his career. You think he's doing that in his first season? Dude he only won double digit games one time his whole career. And that was after years of recruiting a ton of first rounders.

They only played 11 games the last year Butch was here, plus a bowl game. 12 game seasons came along later. So actually I am allowing Butch one more loss than his last year here. But your last sentence is the real gold. Yes there will be a ton of first round picks with Butch and remember this time he has a full load of scholarships, not just 12.

Advertisement
The only coach on that list that could win more than 10 games would be Kelly.

The rest of those coaches are going to need to depend on the OLine which will still be the worst in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back