Next years pathetic schedule

If all you had to go on were posts from this site, I swear sometimes you'd think the SEC is more difficult than the NFL.

Advertisement
I respect your opinion.

I'll wait 'till I get a better feel for this team next summer and read up a little on some of our opponents before i throw out wild guesses as to what our record will be 13 months from now.

I Saw your beloved Bama last week laying a dud against the only real team they’ve played all year...hate to break it to you Tide-skr but you’re on a canes site, if you wanna hear sunshine and rainbows about your beloved rawl tide, I suggest you fvck off to Bama online or something..

You're the quintessential college football fan that only watches their team and therefor can never accurately comment on the rest of the college football world. Some how you think this makes you a better fan than the rest of us because you only watch Miami games. I can easily defend another teams schedule, or play, without being an actual fan of the team. You should try and watch other games as well so you don't get stuck in idiot mode because you only "know" Miami. You sound like a 10 yr old kid who can't effectively put together an articulable thought so you just blurt out whatever dumb "insult" evolves inside your tiny brain.

If you need proof of what I am saying take a look at the bolded part above. You are obviously not equipped for this.

You're the quintessential college football fan that only watches their team and therefor can never accurately comment on the rest of the college football world. Some how you think this makes you a better fan than the rest of us because you only watch Miami games. I can easily defend another teams schedule, or play, without being an actual fan of the team. You should try and watch other games as well so you don't get stuck in idiot mode because you only "know" Miami. You sound like a 10 yr old kid who can't effectively put together an articulable thought so you just blurt out whatever dumb "insult" evolves inside your tiny brain.

If you need proof of what I am saying take a look at the bolded part above. You are obviously not equipped for this.
You keep regurgitating this narrative that I don’t watch other teams blah blah blah, I catch as many games as possible. Notice how I didn’t mention Clemson, Taint, or LSU? Ive watched several of each and they’re all a step above your beloved Bama.

Oh and how obtuse are you, going to a website called “canes insight”, where 99% of the people on here are hard core canes fans and you expect to hear people fawn over teams like Bama and watch other teams play as much as we watch the canes..get real dude..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Temple is currently 6-3 with a win vs Memphis. UAB is also 6-3. MSU game was planned years ago when they were a Top 25 team. North Carolina, Pitt, VT, Virgina, and Wake Forest all could be ranked at some point next year. The schedule is as good as how well the conference develops.
It’s a **** schedule. Why so afraid to call it out ?

You love to continuously throw out Bama's OOC schedule without ever considering why it may look the way it does at times. Get this through you God awful down syndrome brain man. Miami HAS to consistently look for a tough OOC game because their conference schedule is SO FUCCKING WEAK that they have no room for error......whereas, Bama can point to their conference schedule and say they at least played LSU and Auburn during the year, in addition, possibly, to playing a school like UGA or UF in the SEC title game.

You pointed out the 20 Bama OOC schedule as some sort of, "see Miami and Bama are equal because both of their 20's OOC are very similar" without pointing out Bama has to also play LSU, Auburn and UGA in the regular season. No fucciing AD worth a shiit is going to tack on another potentially strong OOC P5 conference game to their 20 schedule. Are you really this dumb in person?

You can’t seem to understand we have no control of who our conference opponents are, and that we would be moronic to schedule differently than the vast majority of P5 teams in ALL conferences, not just the SEC.

But of course your goal here is to shlt on everything canes related and make us look as bad as possible.

YOU ARE A TROLL.

Every single one of your posts is meant to denigrate Miami.

The only question with you is, whose team are you a fan of? It’s not the canes. My guess is it’s the turds. Am I right?

Advertisement
You can’t seem to understand we have no control of who our conference opponents are, and that we would be moronic to schedule differently than the vast majority of P5 teams in ALL conferences, not just the SEC.

But of course your goal here is to shlt on everything canes related and make us look as bad as possible.

YOU ARE A TROLL.

Every single one of your posts is meant to denigrate Miami.

The only question with you is, whose team are you a fan of? It’s not the canes. My guess is it’s the turds. Am I right?
Tide s **** is a Bama fan and he’s got that Bama D in an around his mouth..pathetic troll that needs to get lost..

It’s a fun schedule with some cool matchups. I will be in East Lansing which is gonna be a blast plus If we continue trending up I think we will win big there

Tide s **** is a Bama fan and he’s got that Bama D in an around his mouth..pathetic troll that needs to get lost..

I don’t know who he is a fan of, that wouldn’t surprise me, but we both know he’s not a Canes fan. Every single one of his posts is trashing the team, or the players, or whatever aspect he can trash.

If that’s not a troll I don’t know what is.

I’m not one of those people that thinks you can’t criticize, or anybody is above criticism, but when every single one of your posts is to shlt on the team, EVERY SINGLE ONE, what does that tell you?

Plenty of people here want Manny fired or think he sucks. I don’t think they’re trolls, they’re canes fans, whether their opinion is right or wrong is irrelevant. Those are discussion points. Some people give the other side of the Manny argument. Fine.

But tiitty sukr is a bltch made anti-cane troll.

Advertisement
Didn't expect that from someone with the screen name SFbayCane. Kudos.
Especially when he has to dodge street **** whenever he leaves home.

(I used to live in the Mission District, btw.)

They just elected an extremist City attorney....spawn of hardcore terrorists. I remember them well.

Hard to be ranked high when you have that schedule.
Initially it may look that way but Take a look at Bama's 2020 OOC. USC, Georgia State, Kent State, UT Martin. Yet, they'll be considered in the top 4 all **** year. It's up to us to lay waste to who is on our schedule to get us ranked
Take a look at Bama's 2020 OOC. USC, Georgia State, Kent State, UT Martin. Yet, they'll be considered in the top 4 all **** year. It's up to us to lay waste to who is on our schedule to get us ranked

Advertisement
That schedule is harder than this years.

UAB and Temple are not chump G5 schools. Comparatively, they are way better than FIU and Central Michigan. Wagner sucks, but that’s about it.

Even though Michigan State is down, that won’t be an easy game on the road. Our conference schedule is harder, too.

UNC and GT will be much improved. UVA and Pitt will always be scrappy. And FSU can’t possibly get any worse. Plus, VT and Wake on the road.

I’m not saying it’s murderer’s row, but it’s harder than this years, even though that’s not saying much.

Harder than UF?

It’s a fun schedule with some cool matchups. I will be in East Lansing which is gonna be a blast plus If we continue trending up I think we will win big there
I’m glad we’re playing them early. I would hate to see what the team would do against them if we played in late Nov.

Advertisement
Back