Next Year's DLine

canadianhurricane

Sophomore
E - Phillips
T - Nesta
N - Ford/Miller
E - Rousseau

While watching today's game, i couldn't help but get excited about next years DL. We watched everyone (except Phillips obviously) make plays today. If Phillips get back to being him, that is a playoff dline.

With the experience they are getting now, it could be the best Dline we've had in 2 decades.

(Dont fu*k this up Stroud)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Phillips is healthy and in shape, he almost has to start. He was the biggest athletic freak in his HS Class and showed promise at UCLA before injuries hit.

A healthy Phillps and Rousseau would be absolutely ridiculous coming off the edge. Then move Rousseau inside on passing downs and rotate in guys like Harvey, Garvin, and potentially Chantz

Advertisement
Blissett, Holley and Hunte. Have high expectations for them

This. I like our starting 5 next year regardless if Garvin leaves or stays. The key will be second string which really intrigues me. Harvey/Cam at DE and the young DTs excite me.

E - Phillips
T - Nesta
N - Ford/Miller
E - Rousseau

While watching today's game, i couldn't help but get excited about next years DL. We watched everyone (except Phillips obviously) make plays today. If Phillips get back to being him, that is a playoff dline.

With the experience they are getting now, it could be the best Dline we've had in 2 decades.

(Dont fu*k this up Stroud)

Garvin would be stupid to enter the draft..he NEEDS to come back. With him..not only will it be one of the best D-lines in the country, it will be one of the best in program history as well. That's obviously very high praise. But when will people finally start giving Stroud his just due??

Advertisement
Back