Next years D-Line

canefordays

Freshman
Dorito is trying to incorporate a 3-4 defensive scheme and we know that next years 3 down lineman would most likely be Wyche NT, Chick, and Pierre at DE. However, I think next years roster would be more effective in a 4-3 look especially with our lack of LB depth and the possibility of Perryman leaving. Inside at DT I would rotate Wyche, Pierre and Chick. Using chick on passing downs as a rush DT like the dolphins use Jared Odrick. At DE AQM and McCord can come into their own as starters with freshman Chad Thomas and Redshirt Sophomore Dwyane Hoilett providing depth on the edge. I truly think this alignment would be more effective for the entire defense.

Advertisement
In a 4-3 Golden would probably go with

DE - Anthony Chickillo
DT - Olsen Pierre
DT - Michael Wyche
DE - Shayon Green's jersey

Chickillo is just too heavy outside he lost all his explosiveness and doesn't make plays and Shayon :nelsonhaha:

In a 4-3 Golden would probably go with

DE - Anthony Chickillo
DT - Olsen Pierre
DT - Michael Wyche
DE - Shayon Green's jersey

4-3 please. I hate a 3-4 and always will.

Run Downs
DE - Chickillo
UT - Pierre
DT - Wyche
DE - McCord/AQM

Passing Downs
DE - AQM/Thomas
UT - Chick
DT - Pierre
DE - McCord

Advertisement
where is kamalu? he has been the most disruptive guy on the field the last two weeks.

We "lose" Green, Porter,Renfrow, Robinson and Gilbert.... oh man i can c the "inexperienced" and "missed senior leadership" excuses already.

Advertisement
We "lose" Green, Porter,Renfrow, Robinson and Gilbert.... oh man i can c the "inexperienced" and "missed senior leadership" excuses already.

Someone is going to say, "but we lost so much senior talent last year. We have to wait until 2020 before we have the talent to evaluate the coaches properly."

Advertisement
Back