Next season's DC (who likes NT's?)

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Kalani Sitake

1101178.jpg

This guy is one of the top young DC's in the country. He has been getting the most out of some really low ranked recruits in his attacking 3-4 scheme. They call the defense this season "Sack Lake City".

Not only does he have complete coaching mastery of the 3-4, he also OWNS the polynesian pipeline for those excellent Samoan and Tongan lineman. Our NT issues would be solved FOREVER! Once UM gets a couple of these kids signed and on campus playing, that pipeline will stay open until someone at UM chooses to close it. The fit between the culture and weather in Miami fits perfectly with the polynesian culture and lifestyle.

Kalani Sitake's contract was not renewed by Utah this season and he will be a "free agent" at the end of the year and local beat writers suggest that Sitake is not opposed to a lateral move to a bigger program.

We need to jump on this!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a guy that Miami could afford and would open doors for us that have never been opened.

Anyone remember a kid named Jr. Salt that UM was recruiting out of JC in Texas?

I'll give ya one guess who landed him.

Advertisement
Yeah, Jenny, don't worry about me. We got cocaine and coffee here. We're gonna get wired and have a big party.

Advertisement
unless defense collaspes to last year level and allows 500+ yards the last couple of games I doubt any defensive staff chages are made. If they didn't fire him last year no way they pull the trigger if the defense finishes ranked in the top 15

As long as Golden is here so will Donofrio and unless we lose the last three games they will both be back. Hopefully they can go see some coaching clinics during the off season and learn some new tricks.

:neonu:

So right after the smoke, if we hire this guy, we get a Haka?

[video=youtube;2hYlNO61ImA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYlNO61ImA[/video]

OK, beats No D hiding in his coach's box

Advertisement
Back