Next Season

joeyhh

Recruit
I’m loving these bowl games but just can’t wait for next season, and the Cristobol era to start. Just predicted to my boys that Canes would win ACC. Actually it was an arrogant, in your face guarantee. Not a betting man (except for slow horses) but am I wrong? I don’t think so.

Advertisement
I’m loving these bowl games but just can’t wait for next season, and the Cristobol era to start. Just predicted to my boys that Canes would win ACC. Actually it was an arrogant, in your face guarantee. Not a betting man (except for slow horses) but am I wrong? I don’t think so.
This site is slowly but surely turning into CaneSport with each passing day

It really shouldn’t be that hard. At the bare minimum the coastal should be locked. No team has better talent than us and as many returning key players. UNC and Pitt lose their stars. Duke and GT sucks. UVA has a new inexperienced coach.

If he can’t win the coastal then we are free to be concerned and should acknowledge the red flags.

Sam Howell just reported he's going to the league. No reason to not win the coastal next year. Pitt lost Pickett, UNC lost Howell, UVA lost Mendenhall. Things are absolutely lining up for Miami. If Christobal comes in and wins 10 games and makes a ACC championship appearance, His recruiting should go VERY WELL

Advertisement
It really shouldn’t be that hard. At the bare minimum the coastal should be locked. No team has better talent than us and as many returning key players. UNC and Pitt lose their stars. Duke and GT sucks. UVA has a new inexperienced coach.

If he can’t win the coastal then we are free to be concerned and should acknowledge the red flags.
How do we type the same thing at pretty much the same time. Good thinking sir

How do we type the same thing at pretty much the same time. Good thinking sir
Great minds think alike.

Also could just be that it’s glaringly obvious how easy the Coastal should be to dominate. If Clemson can win the Atlantic for how ever many years straight that they did, we can replicate that on our side.

I’m loving these bowl games but just can’t wait for next season, and the Cristobol era to start. Just predicted to my boys that Canes would win ACC. Actually it was an arrogant, in your face guarantee. Not a betting man (except for slow horses) but am I wrong? I don’t think
There really shouldn’t be any excuse to not at least make the ACCCG.

How’s the weather out where you are?

Slow down buddy lol

Advertisement
I think we got build on our hands to be championship caliber…..we’ve always out talented teams in the coastal. Yet only been to the title game once.

Let’s just beat TAMU to start 2022. And take thing one game at a time.

Advertisement
WE don't know who our Assistant Coaches are yet, we signed 10 recruits and a few portal commits. So rather early to get too excited as so many of US did when we saw how Manny performed BEFORE the season. IT may take time to develop what Mario will build, thank God he doesn't face Bama his first game here. I am cautiously optimistic.

I've seen this exact post on this exact day every year since 2011.

Advertisement
We have sucked for so long. Anything over a 8+W season is a all around win for the program.
LOL, welcome to CIS! You'll quickly find that anything less than 14-1 is a complete failure for year one. Year two and every year after are the same except the expectation is 15 wins.

LOL, welcome to CIS! You'll quickly find that anything less than 14-1 is a complete failure for year one. Year two and every year after are the same except the expectation is 15 wins.
Not having to have other teams lose to have a chance to win the Coastal with 4 weeks left would be progress. I agree though not being able to win the Coastal would be a failure

This site is slowly but surely turning into CaneSport with each passing day
thats true.gif

Not having to have other teams lose to have a chance to win the Coastal with 4 weeks left would be progress. I agree though not being able to win the Coastal would be a failure
It was sarcasm. We’ve got the pieces to win the coastal every single year, but have only don’t it once. I think it’s time to acknowledge it’s not as easy a task as it appears.

Advertisement
Back