Next season we should be undefeated when we play Fsu....

Advertisement
Golden should have been out two years ago. We need a complete collapse of ticket sales, empty stadium, massive reduction in donations and continued outcry at all levels to force new president to fire Al or the smucks will keep this idiot the next year too.

Unless we are playing FSU in week 1, it is doubtful that we will be undefeated going onto FSU.

Advertisement
I find it interesting that we went from having Clucky as our head coach to a chicken as depicted in Franchise's avatar.

Advertisement
I think we beat FSU this year. It's all part of Jimbo's plan to keep Golden around for as long as possible.

If we are dealing with suppositions, we should've been undefeated going into FSU last year.

But, hey, let them sucker you in again.

ya ... we got blown out by Virginia last year ... I don't get my hopes up anymore

Advertisement
I think we beat FSU this year. It's all part of Jimbo's plan to keep Golden around for as long as possible.

Donna was wondering why Jimbo offered to pay half of Golden's contract to keep him around. thought she was getting a good deal

2 nights ago I had a dream we beat FSU and I was ****ed because I knew it had just bought Golden another year.

Advertisement

The month of October is where we find out what many of us already know about coach golden. lol

Sat, Sept 5
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Sept 12
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Sept 19
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Oct 3
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Oct 10
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Oct 17
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Oct 24
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Oct 31
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Nov 7
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Nov 14
TBD Buy on StubHub
Sat, Nov 21
TBD Buy on StubHub
Fri, Nov 27
TBD Buy on StubHub

We may not win another game after we play Cinci. Before you jokers get upset, look at the schedule and tell me who you know we will beat. Not should beat. Will beat. We could have a 3 or 4 win season. I'm thinking closer to that total than 10 wins.

Advertisement
Back