Next Season Home Games

zeeblet01

Recruit
How many home games do we got next year? I feel like we are losing a game for the 2nd straight year and paying the same price.
2017 had 7
2018 - 6
2019 shows 5
That **** was okay last year after doing good. but we are 7-5

Advertisement
How many home games do we got next year? I feel like we are losing a game for the 2nd straight year and paying the same price.
2017 had 7
2018 - 6
2019 shows 5
Think its due to the neutral site game. We used to start with some random team and now we are starting on neutral sites. Also there are only 10 games scheduled so far, the other 2 might be home or 1 and 1. We keep doing these home and home and neutral site games so we lose home games. We are at Michigan State in 2020

There's always supposed to be 6 games, last year we got lucky with a 7th. We'll probably get a defacto 7th next year against FIU, although they won't be included in the season ticket package

vs UF in Orlando is gonna be bananas. We've already got a group of about 20 that are going.

I juts realized that the next game will be vs Ole Horse Teef (Jim McElwain) as the new HC at Central Michigan.

Advertisement
Was absolutely going to go but if no changes (good ones) are made, I can't do it. Will cancel season tickets as well, I spend way too much money for Rorcht to basically spit in my face.

Same here. Will only consider renewing season tickets for next year if legitimate changes are made.

24fovx.jpg

see if UCF will come down and play us. they'll prob say no, then cry to the media about how no one will play them.

I will also not renew unless offensive staff changes are made.

Canes football posted that tickets were on sale today on Twitter, and their mentions were in complete shambles. Change has to be coming, right?? WTF is taking so long, I don't get it.

Advertisement
Almost an identical schedule to last year: tough OOC opener and that what should be a cakewalk to Charlotte.

I'll be in Orlando for the opener, regardless of what does/does not transpire in the offseason. Can't wait!

Advertisement
Hows this BJs fault? He didn’t sign the contract, and Rutgers cancelled for their own reasons.

I’m all for getting on the man for his coaching decisions, but this ain’t his fault.

He hasn't scheduled a replacement game and now they want $ for next year from us without knowing our opponent. Who is responsible for OOC scheduling? I believe it is Mr. James

Was absolutely going to go but if no changes (good ones) are made, I can't do it. Will cancel season tickets as well, I spend way too much money for Rorcht to basically spit in my face.

As much as I might want to stand on the side of rational thought, I know that I'm going to end up going..it's Miami vs Uif!
I've resolved myself to the fact that I'm weak and by coming to terms with that now I can plan and not spend a fortune at the last minute.

2017 had 7
2018 - 6
2019 shows 5

We still need to add two more games to the schedule. We''ll get to 7

Advertisement
He hasn't scheduled a replacement game and now they want $ for next year from us without knowing our opponent. Who is responsible for OOC scheduling? I believe it is Mr. James
Who wants money from us? Rutgers has to pay us $100k.

the last team we need to see is UCF. At least until we can score more than 14.

UCF won't come down anyway.... Their AD said "they are too good" to only play "hard" teams on the road. he wants at least a home and away, with the first one being in orlando... They are acting entitled then crying that "no one" will play us.

One of the games is against FIU, it will either be at Hard Rock or Marlins Stadium

Thx. Apologies to Blake James.

How bout throwing the schedule in my email asking for $1000 for next year tix, Hurricane Ticket Office?

Advertisement
Back