Next Saturday Night

Advertisement
Animated GIF

we steamroll GT and unc wins, gameday might go to UNC for our game the following week

USC @ ND is same weekend (but they've already been to ND)

Oregon @ Washington same week would be our biggest competition I imagine for gameday but they already did an Oregon gameday game (Oregon @ colorado) so that might give us an edge
They just did Notre Lame in back to back weeks. I think they will be eager to put awareness on the Pac 12 plus that would be a higher ranked vs ranked game.

The one thing that could change that is if Miami and UNC both dominate next week.

Advertisement
we steamroll GT and unc wins, gameday might go to UNC for our game the following week

Oregon @ Washington same week would be our biggest competition I imagine for gameday but they already did an Oregon gameday game (Oregon @ colorado) so that might give us an edge
I'll take a win over game day. As far as I'm concerned they can stay tf away

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’d think if Oregon and Washington are too 1 they’d go there. However, chance would be high I think for another night game this time maybe on ABC. Have to hand business first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back