Next Commit?

BeastMode

Junior
What's your guess?
Unless we get a surprise before the next official visit weekend, I'm going with Dean after his OV on the 13th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
McFarland imo..aren't the all American games on the 1st or around then?

I thought I read somewhere that he is no longer announcing at the game.

You're probably right lol
What's the deal with McFarland...is he considered a lock or are we going to be sweating it out until NSD?

From everything Pete has reported plus everything I have heard from the Bama side of things, he will be a cane. I think [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] mentioned he will announce mid January. I'm thinking it will be after Richt does his in-home visit. Dean is said to be a cane also. Bama has let him go basically. Also Bama is not pursuing Concliffe so he could end up a cane as well.

Advertisement
McFarland imo..aren't the all American games on the 1st or around then?

I thought I read somewhere that he is no longer announcing at the game.

You're probably right lol
What's the deal with McFarland...is he considered a lock or are we going to be sweating it out until NSD?

From everything Pete has reported plus everything I have heard from the Bama side of things, he will be a cane. I think [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] mentioned he will announce mid January. I'm thinking it will be after Richt does his in-home visit. Dean is said to be a cane also. Bama has let him go basically. Also Bama is not pursuing Concliffe so he could end up a cane as well.

Don't care how and why we're getting those 3 names, so long as we get them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]812846110284926977[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back