Next Coach to Win Their First Title

Advertisement
James Franklin. Hahahahaha. The only title that clown is winning is that of "Best impersonation of an overly energized Al Golden by a black man".

Gary Patterson should be on that list ahead of Malzahn & Helton.

Coach Boomhauer will always have a hard time winning a title at Auburn, he's a great Offensive mind but he'll never unseat the Saban/Emmert Mafia that controls college Football.

And now that Chip Kelly & Kevin Sumlin are in the Pac-12 Helton will not have an easy road to win that conference like USC usually does.

Richt is getting closer & closer to leading us to a Natty.
Gary Patterson is one of the most underrated coaches in the NCAA. Figures that one of the posters on this site with fully functioning brain cells realizes this.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Kinda easy list to make up

Seems you just pick the coaches of good teams that have been competing recently for Power 5 conference titles that haven't won it before. I agree with most of the choices but not all the rankings if you could only pick 6 coaches.

I also agree that you could just as easily have added Michigan's Harbaugh, and TCU's Patterson to that list.

But who really cares here?

I'm only concerned about when CMR will win his 1st here and #6 for us.

Only then will the world really be back to normal

Gary Patterson is one of the most underrated coaches in the NCAA. Figures that one of the posters on this site with fully functioning brain cells realizes this.
giphy.gif
Gary is a great coach. Sadly for him he is at the wrong program.

Advertisement
Before Taggart?

Tagfart is more cornball than con man but he definitely has shades of it. Golden and Franklin are more the type to rely completely on buzzwords and tactics learned at some third rate seminar for sales people. Franklin just comes off as utilizing that crap AND a **** ton of caffeine and/or cocaine.

Tagfart is more cornball than con man but he definitely has shades of it. Golden and Franklin are more the type to rely completely on buzzwords and tactics learned at some third rate seminar for sales people. Franklin just comes off as utilizing that crap AND a **** ton of caffeine and/or cocaine.

To me it’s the opposite. Franklin is a cornball but he was wayyy more productive as a HC than Taggart and actually had a major college football resume.

Taggart is the black Al Golden, just worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back