Next Billboard I want to See

Is one featuring the Orlando Trio of Malik Bryant, LeBlanc and Payton Kirkland. We must show these kids and their families/handlers the Marketing/NIL advantages of playing in a major metropolis like Miami/SOFL. Let them know a simple Billboard has already introduced them to millions of peoples that didn't know them and Thousands of businesses and business men as well. You can't get that many looks on your FB, Twitter or IG accounts. Plus Thousands of businesses and wealthy businessmen are not visiting your social media accounts. Maximize your Marketing potential here at The University of Miami young man and Mr./Ms (name here). I'd do the same with Cormani McClain and his mom. Make them understand the $$$ financial advantages playing in/at Miami. IMO

Advertisement
Is one featuring the Orlando Trio of Malik Bryant, LeBlanc and Payton Kirkland. We must show these kids and their families/handlers the Marketing/NIL advantages of playing in a major metropolis like Miami/SOFL. Let them know a simple Billboard has already introduced them to millions of peoples that didn't know them and Thousands of businesses and business men as well. You can't get that many looks on your FB, Twitter or IG accounts. Plus Thousands of businesses and wealthy businessmen are not visiting your social media accounts. Maximize your Marketing potential here at The University of Miami young man and Mr./Ms (name here). I'd do the same with Cormani McClain and his mom. Make them understand the $$$ financial advantages playing in/at Miami. IMO
That’s a great idea.

You should set that up/pay for it.

On a side note, does anyone have pictures of the billboards that have already gone up since Mario has been hired? Don't live in the area and haven't seen any.

From your fingers to the eyes of someone at UM. We know the powers that be monitor this Board so hopefully someone will see this thread. Nice idea.

Advertisement
Read a comment that they are OSU bound? Way too early to tell?? Would be great to get the OL, all 3 would be ... nice.

There may be a gray area with this being a recruit who is not signed but I think in that scenario it just can’t be a booster who set it up?

Advertisement

I think we can put up billboards after they sign, but not before.

However, maybe some of us can come up with a creative work-around. Buy a billboard around Universal Studios Orlando. Maybe just three Us or something stealth like that.

Those three guys are gonna be driving that stretch of I-4 for the next three months prior to the announcement...

This is one a bunch of us did years ago:

I didn't realize that the four of you had to pay for that yourselves. Beta Blake was a very bad man...
1646839811686.png

The school can’t put up a billboard until after they sign.
Good point Bro. Didn't think of that, but a computer generated example can be shown during visits. We know like 2022 recruiting that money/brand will be a huge recruiting point. Showing them The U's commitment to enhancing their images after they sign is still a strong statement.

Advertisement
Good point Bro. Didn't think of that, but a computer generated example can be shown during visits. We know like 2022 recruiting that money/brand will be a huge recruiting point. Showing them The U's commitment to enhancing their images after they sign is still a strong statement.

OK, here's my pitch.

A billboard with 3 split-U's...and then above each U, in smaller print, we put "NIL".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back