Newsflash to all recruits...

Advertisement
Interviewing and actually accepting the gig are 2 totally different worlds. Lots of coordinators take interviews just to test out the process and see if they might actually find interest in coaching elsewhere or interest in moving up from coordinator to HC.
He would have taken it if offered I am sure. Elko pulled his name after the interview, that is what you do if you don't want it but want to go through the interview process. Brown would have taken it I believe.

if you commit to a coach and team that does extremely well on your side of the ball, especially top 10, that coach will be gone, so stop using that as a reason to leave, if you are on a great unit you WILL NOT have that coach for 3-4 years and it could be as little as 1..

Would you want your son to commit to Richt? Diaz defense was the only bright spot for us.

Advertisement
You need to elevate your perspective and expectations.

We just brought in a 3 year project that was committed to app state and we gave him a scholarship... hes a 2* that shouldn't be anywhere close to this team, maybe as a walk on... we are so **** sad up front that we will hand out scholarships to fat guys in a McDonald's drive through. U go ahead and be blind about all this, I choose to live in reality tho. We are a bum *** squad with a terrible head coach who has his pud of a son coaching our QBs lol we are ****ed.

Yes, A successful coach for 20 years with his background and the fact he sent 93 players to the NFL.

You are an idiot if u think that means anything... all it shows me is hes had more talent than he ever deserved to get... what has he done with all that amazing talent?? Lol hes accomplished nothing of note with all those NFL players on his roster. Hes a bum and has been for a long time now. If all you are happy with is puttin kids in the NFL then I guess we will just be the USC of the south now. High profile **** show lol

Advertisement
Back