News that could affect Michael Johnson Jr’s recruitment

Advertisement
I read that when Tua committed his whole family moved from Hawaii to Alabaster Alabama lmao.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Hawaiians, Polynesians, and Samoans move from Hawaii to Alabaster all the time. No way bags had anything to do with the older or younger brothers commitment.

As the story goes, Saban prized the younger brother over the older brother (hard to believe), therefore boosters buy family and put them up with significant assurances moving them from Hawaii.

Stuff like this doesn't faze Alabama or their fans. They know their coach is beyond reproach and they eat it up. Situations like this would be picked apart by the media vultures and likely NCAA investigators if it was almost anyone else.

UM

Advertisement
Got a feeling he’s Nebraska bound.

idk I have felt Nebraska was a big question since I heard the radio interview he gave back in March. I don't think he has even visited yet though. It's been kept pretty quiet if true - I surfed through their 247 board etc and there is no mention of him at all. They seem to have a little qb battle going on themselves - 3 young guys. The true freshman had himself a good day at their spring game yesterday. They offered 10 QBs - 6 are committed. MJJ is one of the 4 left. The other 3 are guys a bunch of teams want too.

Supposedly Jon Richt is flying out there on Wednesday.

Nebraska is the team to beat. Atleast Miami got him to Paradise before Lincoln. Get him Committed and keep Surge19 going.

I read that when Tua committed his whole family moved from Hawaii to Alabaster Alabama lmao.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Hawaiians, Polynesians, and Samoans move from Hawaii to Alabaster all the time. No way bags had anything to do with the older or younger brothers commitment.

I actually live in Helena, AL adjacent to Alabaster. Nobody in their right mind would move from Hawaii to Alabaster unless they had "incentive." I'll just leave it at that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back