News that could affect Michael Johnson Jr’s recruitment

DB4

Freshman
I just saw on Twitter that Taulia Tagovailoa (younger brother of Tua) just committed to Alabama. Per 247 composite, he’s the 6th best pro style QB for this class.

So out of the school that Johnson is looking at, 2 have recent QB commits. I know other schools are still on his tail but this seems to be favoring Miami right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I read that when Tua committed his whole family moved from Hawaii to Alabaster Alabama lmao.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Hawaiians, Polynesians, and Samoans move from Hawaii to Alabaster all the time. No way bags had anything to do with the older or younger brothers commitment.

I think you mean Taulia Tagovailoa. I don't think MJJ was ever really going to commit to Alabama. I think this is more of an Oregon, Nebraska, Miami battle.

Think this is Bamas 2nd qb in their class. I think this effects us more from the perspective that Oregon was likely going hard for Taulia and now that he's committed to bama, they're moving on.

Advertisement
I read that when Tua committed his whole family moved from Hawaii to Alabaster Alabama lmao.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Hawaiians, Polynesians, and Samoans move from Hawaii to Alabaster all the time. No way bags had anything to do with the older or younger brothers commitment.

With the brand new 88 million dollar high school. Brand new football stadium and the highest paid high school HC in the state. Along with Alabaster commitment to academics at the high school under Dr. Hester. It was the logical place to move to.

I think you mean Taulia Tagovailoa. I don't think MJJ was ever really going to commit to Alabama. I think this is more of an Oregon, Nebraska, Miami battle.

Yessir, thanks for catching that. I posted it from my phone and the autocorrect got me and I didnt notice.

I just saw on Twitter that Taulia Tagovailoa (younger brother of Tua) just committed to Alabama. Per 247 composite, he’s the 6th best pro style QB for this class.

So out of the school that Johnson is looking at, 2 have recent QB commits. I know other schools are still on his tail but this seems to be favoring Miami right now.

Miami, Nebraska, Oregon.

Advertisement
Everyone in the universe knew this kid was going to bama. His whole family moved from Hawaii to bama. Everyone moves from Hawaii to bama. It’s the latest trend in somoan culture.

B-Bu-But why does everybody think when a recruit goes to bama bags are involved?

Lmaoo 😂😂😂

Advertisement

True story. I live about 20 minutes from there. Right by Michael Jackson’s old high school Spain Park.

Advertisement
You would think if he was Oregon first option they would want him committed to help recruit. Hopefully he commits to us soon so he can help us recruit.

Advertisement
Back