Newest QB offeree Gauthier schedules visit this weekend

View as article
Advertisement
Competition looks like trash and he doesnt have much in the way of talent to throw to. Love how he sets his feet and places the ball. Has good arm strength. I see him transferring to a bigger high school before he is done his high school career. Great find by Coach.

Hits man in stride, accurate on the deep ball and has touch on the ball when required. Love this Kid throwing talents, in addition, the fact that he values film work lets me know he understands the mental aspect of the position cannot be ignored. I really like this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, I love his film. Kid is making anticipation throws that are really difficult to make as a Sophomore in HS? Sign me up.

****, I love his film. Kid is making anticipation throws that are really difficult to make as a Sophomore in HS? Sign me up.
But would he be doing this vs Central, MNW, or STA? That’s the only problem I have when it comes to schools that play weak comp bc college is full of guys from those 3 schools.

But would he be doing this vs Central, MNW, or STA? That’s the only problem I have when it comes to schools that play weak comp bc college is full of guys from those 3 schools.
Not worried about that. He possesses traits that lend me to believe he'll be fine when competition gets tougher. The way he steps up in the pocket and when he feels pressure, and the ability to anticipate throws for a kid who was probably 14 or 15 years old during his season is not normal. Definitely looks like a high 4 star type of kid.

Advertisement
Back