Handsome Squidbum The only poster to ever bat 1.000 Premium Joined Nov 29, 2015 Messages 21,041 Nov 26, 2024 #1 Also in delivery room, and I see this on wife’s hospital bed. That’s a sign. We roll on Saturday.
Cane&Abel Junior Premium Joined Jan 22, 2017 Messages 2,473 Nov 26, 2024 #3 Congratulations!!! A lot to be THANKFUL for this week !
jps2344 Sophomore Joined Nov 15, 2021 Messages 564 Nov 26, 2024 #4 Beautiful and congrats. Nothing more amazing than bringing a life into yours and others.
Zombie-Cane Senior Premium Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 3,844 Nov 26, 2024 #6 Congrats to you and your wife!
C canesigep23 Recruit Joined Aug 7, 2012 Messages 303 Nov 26, 2024 #7 Congratulations! Best feeling in the world.
JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,628 Nov 26, 2024 #9 Congratulations! I just found out I have another Cane on the way as well. If it’s your first, it’s the greatest thing in the world being a dad.
Congratulations! I just found out I have another Cane on the way as well. If it’s your first, it’s the greatest thing in the world being a dad.
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,060 Nov 26, 2024 #13 Congrats and all the best!
Atom Atlas When life shuts a door, open it, It's a door.... Premium Joined Aug 22, 2015 Messages 5,371 Nov 26, 2024 #14
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati All ACC Joined Nov 22, 2022 Messages 6,449 Nov 26, 2024 #16 Congrats bro. As my kids tell me, “your pull out game was weak Dad.” Yeah great kids… Go Canes!
JD08 You might know me as JD084Tony Maude Joined Dec 19, 2014 Messages 54,460 Nov 26, 2024 #18 Congratulations! Gotta work a little on the timing for the next one. Wouldn't to miss a game because of the delivery. They are NOT very accommodating to watching television during the process.
Congratulations! Gotta work a little on the timing for the next one. Wouldn't to miss a game because of the delivery. They are NOT very accommodating to watching television during the process.