Newest Miami commit Derrick Smith State Title Game Highlight

Advertisement
Great hit and range on that play. Hopefully, it transfers over to college range. You don't have to be 4.5-4.6 to play centerfield, but unless you have next-level anticipation, it sure f'in help.

Advertisement
So excited we're picking up some head hunters.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

kid looks like a specimen. I like that he's aggressive and can hit, but that was definitely a targeting penalty. The refs just missed it. You can see the helmet to helmet from the 4th angle they showed at the 0:45 mark.

I hope we can land Hartley because I'd love to see this kid play at S. If not, I can definitely see us moving him to WR.

It's Hurricane season year-round

Advertisement
glad he's strong enough to play now. one of the negatives in playing all these freshman, until we get enough depth, is counting on them to play a whole season. he will be needed on specials from the jump. great size for an incoming freshman.

Advertisement
Hartley always has a look like he let a silent but deadly fart , and is waiting for the moment people smell it

Advertisement
Great hit and range on that play. Hopefully, it transfers over to college range. You don't have to be 4.5-4.6 to play centerfield, but unless you have next-level anticipation, it sure f'in help.
[MENTION=1003]Mico Jones[/MENTION], when this thread popped up again now, saw you downvoted this comment. Since you're either following me around or looking for a debate, shouldn't this be a chance to talk football? I made a comment on a play and an attribute that helps players play single high. Maybe your different perspective can shed some light and produce substance for the board.

Advertisement
Back