New Year, New Chain

Advertisement
dbs should get iced out handcuffs for every pick they get, if a DT gets a sack he gets a gold sammich.......and if Malik throws an accurate pass he should get a..........jk hes not going to throw an accurate pass. JK relax people

Richt or diaz already said this is the last year for the chain.
I must have missed that. Not sure why we'd want to get rid of something that could be a new tradition. Are we oblivious to how players/fans/recruits feel about it?

I can't find the article...But I remember reading somewhere that the current chain will be auctioned off, and the proceeds will go to some charity. A new chain/prop will be made

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got some catching up to do

tFLufizP.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
A diamond studded one size fits all grill they can put in their mouth would be lit. Of course it would have to be properly sanatized.

Richt or diaz already said this is the last year for the chain.

This is absolutely incorrect.

"Asked whether the chain will be retired after this season, Diaz said: “No, I don’t think so. You got one of the best things in college football. I know our recruits would be disappointed. It may come back in a different version. We don’t know. It’s mysterious. We don’t really know what happens with it. We will see what develops with it. There is an old, white-bearded man that lives up on the mountain that talks to us about the chain midweek.”"

Love the notion of it being "mysterious."

The Miami Hurricanes have made their decision on the future of the turnover chain

This is absolutely incorrect.

"Asked whether the chain will be retired after this season, Diaz said: “No, I don’t think so. You got one of the best things in college football. I know our recruits would be disappointed. It may come back in a different version. We don’t know. It’s mysterious. We don’t really know what happens with it. We will see what develops with it. There is an old, white-bearded man that lives up on the mountain that talks to us about the chain midweek.”"

Love the notion of it being "mysterious."

The Miami Hurricanes have made their decision on the future of the turnover chain
You are wrong. He said it will be back for the 2018 season. Richt said 2018 will be the last year for the chain.

Advertisement
Back