New WR offer: TJ Jones

Advertisement
Has a great burst when he turns up field. Last year he averaged 23.8 yards per grab. Turns short ones into 20-30 yarders or more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks and plays like Ezzard
Agree and makes me wonder what skill set he has that we do not have. Not a bad player at all, but I do not really see where we would really need his skill set anytime soon. Only taking 2 so go balls out on some elite guys.

I'd absolutely take this kid as our WR #2. Super smooth and catches with his hands rather than letting balls come to his chest. Then keep going all out for Haselwood and if he wants to come, you obviously make room for him.

So no Jadon Haselwood

Dugans is supposedly keeping contact and working him but the feeling is generally that it's a long shot to flip him right now. Who knows, though. Maybe things will change depending on how Georgia looks this fall. Kid wants to catch balls

I want this kid over Dunmore 100%.

The fact that him and his father are Cane fans makes me like him even more.

Really glad that Dunmore didn't jump on our offer, b/c we can do better IMO, and this kid is that.

Haselwood was never happening.

Advertisement
Deejay is more Ty Montgomery
They're one in the same ability-wise, I'll definitely give you that as DeeJay is built more like Cobb(but with more weight from playing RB) and Jones is a little taller like Montgomery. Either way you could get reeeeal creative with your offense having two dudes like them....

This kid's film looks good, looks like he's another overlooked kid from the state of FL!! I really think this kid could be a nice addition to Payton at the WR position..

Advertisement
Back