New WR offer 2020 class

ClancyNoseBest

Sorry for any typos - no thumbs...
This is where not getting Nayquan and Brownlee is going to start biting us.

If Britt ends up at UF or this kid ends up at FSU we will be regretting not having them in our class, especially because it's not like we didn't have room.

If Britt ends up at UF or this kid ends up at FSU we will be regretting not having them in our class, especially because it's not like we didn't have room.
We just need to win and not **** the bed and the rest will fall in place. Make it to Charlotte bare minimum and we will be fine recruiting wise ..

Kid is a beast for a 2 star. 38/843/17tds. I'm sure he'll get a nice little bump in the rankings this summer.

I imagine we have some work to do with FSU and UF laying some groundwork at C.C. this past year. Wright and Brownlee prob in his ear one way and the other.

Looks like a beast though, reminds of Antonio Callaway...Got that easy speed.

Similar to Fleming even if we miss on him...Small, but not tiny explosive receivers

Last edited:

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dog
Manny personally called him
I'm sure with the input of the new OC and WR coach that will be announced tomorrow. It's all done except going public with it.

Yes, FSU will get theirs but FSU has a huge roadblock to the ACCCG/playoffs in their way in the shape of Clemson for the forseeable future. Sooner or later kids are going to see that and start bucking on them too. Miami just needs to start stringing double digit win seasons and coastal championships at a minimum.

Dhatguy

Sophomore
Yes, FSU will get theirs but FSU has a huge roadblock to the ACCCG/playoffs in their way in the shape of Clemson for the forseeable future. Sooner or later kids are going to see that and start bucking on them too. Miami just needs to start stringing double digit win seasons and coastal championships at a minimum.
They got NC st as well,

Dhatguy

Sophomore
they got nc state and syracuse as road blocks as well as clemson
Oh snap I forgot about Syracuse. Yeah they ain’t sniffing a championship no time soon lol

Thaiu is the real deal brought him up on the board earlier in the year. Hallandale kid like Brownlee.

Thaiu is the real deal brought him up on the board earlier in the year. Hallandale kid like Brownlee.
Hopefully he wont yank us around like Brownlee did

FlipT

Sophomore
Damn I love this kid's reel! Charmin soft hands!!

2020 will be loaded. I expect 27 signees