New workouts have started

Advertisement
All true, I’ll just mimic what @OrangeBowlMagic has stated, and that’s if Jacurri puts that part of his game together watch out, because that athleticism can’t be taught.

If he has any work ethic, I think he can get there, it might take another year or so though imo.

I said in December the best approach is for TVD to come back (check) and Jacurri to redshirt this season. Be ready to go in 2024 as a 3rd year sophomore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FpprgGoakAIqSiu

▪ Former UM quarterback Malik Rosier — who has coached freshman UM quarterback Emory Williams in Rosier’s role as Florida director for Quarterback Country — said “the biggest thing about Emory is he’s not going to wow you — I don’t mean this in a bad way — he’s not going to throw it 95 yards or run a 4.4, but he understands the game, how to play, how to lead. “The thing he really brings is pure quarterback ability — he’s tough as ****, can make every throw, will do little things right to win. He understands how to win. “The kid is athletic and that’s a good bonus. I don’t see him being being a big rusher but he can run for a first down” when you need it.. Williams is already enrolled and learning Dawson’s playbook.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article272594852.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
▪ Former UM quarterback Malik Rosier — who has coached freshman UM quarterback Emory Williams in Rosier’s role as Florida director for Quarterback Country — said “the biggest thing about Emory is he’s not going to wow you — I don’t mean this in a bad way — he’s not going to throw it 95 yards or run a 4.4, but he understands the game, how to play, how to lead. “The thing he really brings is pure quarterback ability — he’s tough as ****, can make every throw, will do little things right to win. He understands how to win. “The kid is athletic and that’s a good bonus. I don’t see him being being a big rusher but he can run for a first down” when you need it.. Williams is already enrolled and learning Dawson’s playbook.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article272594852.html#storylink=cpy
I read pray hes a tom Brady

Tells me everything I need to know.. We need 2 QBs in this upcoming class..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back