New workouts have started

He needs to be on the Michael Phelps' diet.

Lunch: One pound of pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread, plus energy drinks. Dinner: One pound of pasta, an entire pizza, and even more energy drinks. Phelps' actual daily intake was closer to 8,000 – 10,000 calories.
Jesus this diet is total garbage from a health perspective but Moss should be consuming somewhere in the 5-8k calorie range from quality foods. But he doesn't look like he has the frame with natural width to ever be north of 240. He can be effective as long as he gets to 220.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No no no. It's not creepy. He can't be playing playstation without exact measurements, bro.

That’s just some low rent punk, and that is some coward bull**** about him needing the measurements for NCAA 14 roster. He got his *** called out and now he’s acting like a *****. Plus, he’s an ugly ************ to be calling out any of our players.

Nah he should just call Jaelan Phillips and do his exact routine. Phillips got skinny due to a wrist injury and not playing football. Maybe Moss had an injury we don't know about. Hopefully by fall he can add 10-15 pounds and be in the rotation. We need him.

View attachment 230407
Genetics play a little part in how people put on weight and muscle.

Advertisement
That’s just some low rent punk, and that is some coward bull**** about him needing the measurements for NCAA 14 roster. He got his *** called out and now he’s acting like a *****. Plus, he’s an ugly ************ to be calling out any of our players.
I just noticed he's the "official rooster" guy from yesterday's thread lol. Not only is he great at making Miami logos, look at these custom uni's he has pinned. Dope, yo.

I just noticed he's the "official rooster" guy from yesterday's thread lol. Not only is he great at making Miami logos, look at these custom uni's he has pinned. Dope, yo.

What is he like in third grade or something? You could find some grade school kids that would do a better job on graphics than that. I knew that guy was a ******* low rent stupid *** punk.

Last edited:
Genetics play a little part in how people put on weight and muscle.
Exactly…. I remember an interview Warren Sapp gave where he was asked how did he end up moving to DT when he was recruited as a TE? His response was he went from 230lbs to 276lbs in his first two months at UM but could still run. Then said he was over 300lbs shortly after the season started. Very few can gain that kind of weight and still be a machine.

That definitely isn’t going to happen for most people

Advertisement
Nah he should just call Jaelan Phillips and do his exact routine. Phillips got skinny due to a wrist injury and not playing football. Maybe Moss had an injury we don't know about. Hopefully by fall he can add 10-15 pounds and be in the rotation. We need him.

View attachment 230407
The genetics are totally different. Some guys just can’t look like that.

This isn’t a knock on moss. But a general comment. When kids used to tell me “I can’t gain weight, my metabolism blah blah blah.”

I’d just say “you aren’t trying or you don’t want it bad enough.

That wasn’t true for me in high school, I used to eat so much I almost got to the point of hating food, but I couldn’t get above 150. I had a coach that was always on me about that but no matter how much I tried I couldn’t put on weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That wasn’t true for me in high school, I used to eat so much I almost got to the point of hating food, but I couldn’t get above 150. I had a coach that was always on me about that but no matter how much I tried I couldn’t put on weight.
In todays landscape between nutrition and weight lifting it’s almost impossible unless you have some underlying condition to not gain weight. And I’m not saying 30lbs in a year. But putting on 8-12lbs. But you are right some have to eat so much it can almost make you sick. It why being creative is big too. Not just eating chicken, scoops of peanut butter, chocolate milk, and eggs like it’s 1995.

In todays landscape between nutrition and weight lifting it’s almost impossible unless you have some underlying condition to not gain weight. And I’m not saying 30lbs in a year. But putting on 8-12lbs. But you are right some have to eat so much it can almost make you sick. It why being creative is big too. Not just eating chicken, scoops of peanut butter, chocolate milk, and eggs like it’s 1995.

Well, this was about three decades ago, I literally got to the point where I just hated food. Also, during the season, I would lose weight. I would get down under 150 easily. It was insane, I come home tired from practice and just was not hungry, with that, and schoolwork. I would literally lose weight during the season.

No no no. It's not creepy. He can't be playing playstation without exact measurements, bro.

If you’re that into doing the height and weight stuff just use the official website’s data and change it accordingly if/when it’s updated. Asking a player on twitter their weight is wierd asf, also it almost feels like a side jab at Cyrus for not putting on enough weight to really play

Advertisement
Back