New workouts have started

Advertisement
I love seeing this , the season never ends.

In my day I knew my opponents weren’t doing what I was doing at 6:00 Am tying a rope around the linemen sled and firing out in short sprints up and down on our high school FB field just weeks after season ended.
They were beaten before I ever played them.

Again great to see this.

You keep hinting that’s an issue.

Clearly injuries were a problem last year but some were complete flukes. You think Feld is an issue or liability to the program?

If so, do you see Mario moving on from him? Seems Feld is here to stay either way
It was mentioned from UO and then he comes here and we have a ton of season ending practice injuries also.. We were told it would happen and it did.. They probably should look into that and figure it out.. Doesnt matter how tough you want to be if your players are injured

Advertisement
I think for the first time in many years, we’ll be underselling the Canes in the off-season.

No ******* way…. This week’s podcast already had that twinkle in D$’s eye as he gave the most positive review of Mario’s portal usage we’ve seen … his Kool Aid man suit is at the cleaners and he’s getting stretched out…

Uhhhhhhhhhh…..

98ED440E-0BA6-45D8-969D-3B319A4DAE8B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe we can educate everyone and move past this sillyness

There was no way to move past it until they got the obvious jokes out of the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back