New workouts have started

Advertisement
Even HS programs are buying it. The 40 is going to be a thing of the past. It’ll be about MPH’s.

When I go to games to scout, we throw them on some kids and coaches are calling the next day asking for the data.
Heck you can buy your own

CATAPULT ONE - Track, Analyze, and Improve Your Soccer Performance (Pre-Paid Membership) https://a.co/d/4DwYWVs

Advertisement
Just look for Mario’s ***, you’ll find his body hanging out of it.
So true bro!!! I never seen anything like it. Last year on the sidelines of the games that dude was so far up Marios ***!!! He followed Marios every movement so closely that you would think that when Mario farted he accumulated dingle berry diamond clusters 💎 💎 💎

Serious question though bro why in the **** was he always following Mario so closely? I haven’t seen that before at least that I can recall and I was trying to figure it out last year but never could.

So true bro!!! I never seen anything like it. Last year on the sidelines of the games that dude was so far up Marios ***!!! He followed Marios every movement so closely that you would think that when Mario farted he accumulated dingle berry diamond clusters 💎 💎 💎

Serious question though bro why in the **** was he always following Mario so closely? I haven’t seen that before at least that I can recall and I was trying to figure it out last year but never could.
Football teams have coaches who just get them out of the way on the sideline. Most of them are lower-level assistants.

Football teams have coaches who just get them out of the way on the sideline. Most of them are lower-level assistants.
Yeah I have seen coaches pull other coaches back onto the sidelines before the play starts. I remember some random guy doing this with Brett Venables whenever I watched Clemson but this was different. Mario was nowhere near the sidelines and this dude was all over him.

Advertisement
Why are dudes wearing sports bras?
4BFB4AC7-7DA6-4988-9972-B6EABD0E529C.gif

Yeah I have seen coaches pull other coaches back onto the sidelines before the play starts. I remember some random guy doing this with Brett Venables whenever I watched Clemson but this was different. Mario was nowhere near the sidelines and this dude was all over him.
I hear he’s Mario’s pull back coach even at the urinal.

So you see him on TV. Why do you think he has that stupid mustache? So you recognize him on TV.

Advertisement

Dabo has a guy hovering around his *** and so did Venables. I suppose to keep them from running on the field and getting a penalty.

I’ve never seen or heard of a S&C coach being as involved as this guy though.
I’m not sure who Dabo and Venables “handlers” are, but I always LMAO every time I saw the guy grab Venables by his belt to keep him from running on the field. It is kinda weird seeing a guy with a handlebar mustache following Mario around like a puppy dog.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen or heard of a S&C coach being as involved as Feld though.

You keep hinting that’s an issue.

Clearly injuries were a problem last year but some were complete flukes. You think Feld is an issue or liability to the program?

If so, do you see Mario moving on from him? Seems Feld is here to stay either way

You keep hinting that’s an issue.

Clearly injuries were a problem last year but some were complete flukes. You think Feld is an issue or liability to the program?

If so, do you see Mario moving on from him? Seems Feld is here to stay either way
I seriously doubt he leaves unless it’s his choice to bounce.

Advertisement
Back