New workouts have started

Advertisement
Maybe we can educate everyone and move past this sillyness

Samson looks different than the other Oline. I’m sure Francis does as well.
FINALLY
It feels like Eric Winston was the last long, tall, good athlete who played tackle for us. I must be forgetting someone but I can’t think of who.
Zion is an athlete but he lacks the height or length to be a day 1 draft pick, IMO.

Advertisement
Samson looks different than the other Oline. I’m sure Francis does as well.
FINALLY
It feels like Eric Winston was the last long, tall, good athlete who played tackle for us. I must be forgetting someone but I can’t think of who.
Zion is an athlete but he lacks the height or length to be a day 1 draft pick, IMO.
Eric Flowers?

That top picture shows how swelled and hanging all of Cane Fans balls are cause Gattis is still the OC….😂

Advertisement
Maybe we can educate everyone and move past this sillyness

Even HS programs are buying it. The 40 is going to be a thing of the past. It’ll be about MPH’s.

When I go to games to scout, we throw them on some kids and coaches are calling the next day asking for the data.

Advertisement
Even HS programs are buying it. The 40 is going to be a thing of the past. It’ll be about MPH’s.

When I go to games to scout, we throw them on some kids and coaches are calling the next day asking for the data.
I remember you mentioning it about some of our commits right? Maybe our RB commit? or was it a prospect

Advertisement
Eric Flowers?
That was the other possibility and I know he was a 1st round pick but we were all surprised at how high he was drafted/. Amd frankly, we were correct.
Good player but i don’t think he maxed his athleticism. He always looked a little sloppy.

Advertisement
Back