New workouts have started

Who's the guy on the far left? JOHNSON looks to be his name.

FnapycoaYAA8P56

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
40 will be obsolete.

then in 5 years mph will be obsolete too.... Acceleration is the name of the game. Sure every once in a while you get in the open field and can get up to top speed and maybe some guys with slower top speeds will be caught from behind after getting 50 yards, but for 90% of plays your acceleration matters much more.

People are sleeping on Emory. He has more than enough physical talent but he has intangibles that a lot of qb’s don’t have. He has an Obsession with this , constantly grinding and watching film, zero social media and cares nothing about clout. It’s all ball.

He’s also a better athlete than most of y’all think. Intangibles , hard worker mixed with good talent normally equals out to a good player. I wouldn’t bet against him.
I've alluded to this already, his tape is full of throws where he is completing passes with excellent accuracy whilst either being drilled or some big Florida DT is about to put him on his ***. Its the kind of throw that wont wow you because its not the social media type of throw, but it moves the offense down the field.

Does that replace the fact that QB was underwhelmingly recruited last year? Nah. Emory is just better compared to what his ranking is.

then in 5 years mph will be obsolete too.... Acceleration is the name of the game. Sure every once in a while you get in the open field and can get up to top speed and maybe some guys with slower top speeds will be caught from behind after getting 50 yards, but for 90% of plays your acceleration matters much more.
With the upper models that colleges have they are able to gauge acceleration.

Advertisement
I've alluded to this already, his tape is full of throws where he is completing passes with excellent accuracy whilst either being drilled or some big Florida DT is about to put him on his ***. Its the kind of throw that wont wow you because its not the social media type of throw, but it moves the offense down the field.

Does that replace the fact that QB was underwhelmingly recruited last year? Nah. Emory is just better compared to what his ranking is.

One reason I didn't give a **** about Rashada flipping is I believe Emory was/is the better QB all along.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back