New workout video

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU does trannies Mon-Sun

LMAO!! I actually only recently switched to this style of routine. I used to break it down by lift. Deadlifts mon, Overhead press and vertical pulling Tues. Weds Cardio, Thurs Squats, Fri bench and horizontal rowing. Sat/Sun Cardio.

I still do cardio on my off day and after my routine, but I am doing less cardio now than I was prior. We will see how it works out.

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU repping 295

1581862830741.gif

Advertisement
Great stuff. All the talk of locker room cancers and laziness have been greatly exaggerated imo.

I have a contrasting view , it only takes a few JW go through the motions players to ruin the video we just saw .
Imagine how those kids who are giving there all when there QB is smoking dubber with others on the team then acknowledging that they DID go the motions this past year.

Tell those player’s who were cryingafter those losses that should have NEVER happened that they’re EXAGGERATED nothing to see here ... NOT

I’m telling you if I was those kids , I wouldn’t want JW or his go through the motions crew near me or my team or there would be HUGE issues.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Really still bothers me that we lost to UF especially after watching that.

FSU doesn’t even look like FSU anymore, it’s crazy
Well, if that still bothers you, take a look at this:

****ed me off but, I have to admit, I laughed. More at the absurdity that they're actually in a position to clown us like this than anything else. Still can't believe it happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back