New workout video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing necessarily to do with these specific workouts, but walking lunges will take the man out of you.

Once you get to the third leg, and assuming you’re doing them with the proper form, sweat uncontrollably dripping off, legs starting to spasmodically quiver, I feel like I’d give away state nuclear secrets not to have to do those last ten or twelve lunges.

Nothing necessarily to do with these specific workouts, but walking lunges will take the man out of you.

Once you get to the third leg, and assuming you’re doing them with the proper form, sweat uncontrollably dripping off, legs starting to spasmodically quiver, I feel like I’d give away state nuclear secrets not to have to do those last ten or twelve lunges.

You ain’t ever lied there. Have you wanting to quit the whole workout. Me and homie do them and we joke about tighten up because you shaking like a stripper on the last set.

I just want W’s

Advertisement
Back to back off-season national champs! **** yeah !!

Exactly man, I never understood these offseason workout videos, its like they try and want people to believe we the only college that got weights. What year did "Da U" documentary come out, before 2001 or long after! How about we accomplish some **** before showing this, looks foolish when go 6 & 7, or stay mediocre. Reminds me of this moron with his binder to nowhere and pillars to post non-sense:

We have seen this episode before, hopefully its not a rewind!

Advertisement
Exactly man, I never understood these offseason workout videos, its like they try and want people to believe we the only college that got weights. What year did "Da U" documentary come out, before 2001 or long after! How about we accomplish some **** before showing this, looks foolish when go 6 & 7, or stay mediocre. Reminds me of this moron with his binder to nowhere and pillars to post non-sense:

At least back then we had some cinematography, some art direction. **** looks like Fellaini compared to these new vids.

Advertisement

Gorlden's guys look bigger but puffier than most of the guys featured in the OP's video.

Advertisement
Back