New wall in my house

Otowncane

5th year sophomore
Premium
1623302816945.png

Moved into new house and put this decal on the wall in the mini kitchen next to my media room.

Advertisement
I hope your media room is lucky enough to get ACCN. But looks good. Hope none of your buddies is an ex linebacker and tries to tackle the RB.

PS: If they are linebackers, do they still have eligibility?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sweet!!! When I first saw it, I was thinking.... “this in the kitchen... this dude either single, or his wife is straight gangsta!” Then I saw “mini kitchen”, and was like.... ohhhhh.
I wish there was an easy removal one. Put that sht right in the kitchen and wait for the phone call and send it to voicemail so I can listen to it and lmfao the rest of my shift.
I wouldn’t even call back so she can stress all day long.

I wish there was an easy removal one. Put that sht right in the kitchen and wait for the phone call and send it to voicemail so I can listen to it and lmfao the rest of my shift.
I wouldn’t even call back so she can stress all day long.
Would be a **** of a prank! Must see TV. My wife would walk in like, “Oh helllll no”! 😂🤣😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Married, I was allowed to put up because my 15 year old is a cane fan and convinced the wife that it was cool. Also helped that she is a cane fan and it’s the media room
( man cave area) away from the main area
My GF knows better than to ever question me in ref to my Cane Den/s for the last 12yrs...Lol

Advertisement
Back