New visitor this weekend

Not complaining, just pointing out a fact. If they had any significant momentum going with the million other offers theyve sent out, we wouldnt see new ones still going out.
Late offers happen every year for just about everyone

Advertisement
It’s a Jess Simpson find, I’m all for it.

He should ask for a raise since he is recruiting the offense and defensive lines

We are doing this simply to mess with Arkansas State who think that they are going to flip him..............................

I mean I think our staff botched this class, but what exactly are you *****ing about? We need OLineman, we ****ed up with our A List, now they are going for the Plan Bs. Would you rather no new faces pop up?

You think these late offers we have going out are plan B???

These are plan C and D recruits and we are seriously looking bad coming down the stretch

Advertisement
You think these late offers we have going out are plan B???

These are plan C and D recruits and we are seriously looking bad coming down the stretch

Whatever you say man, spend all the time parsing "Plan B" vs "Plan C" that you want. The OP's point was stupid. If no new faces pop up and the plan B guys are going elsewhere, we won't have a signing class.

The better question is why isn't Coach Simpson trying to flip Ohio state commit 2019 OC Harry Miller who attends Buford HS.

Could be a silent indictment of how Simpson feels about Searels.

Go Canes
That’s a great point.
But maybe he reached out and he said he’s good at taint.

Whatever you say man, spend all the time parsing "Plan B" vs "Plan C" that you want. The OP's point was stupid. If no new faces pop up and the plan B guys are going elsewhere, we won't have a signing class.

Tighten up big dawg pretend like this isnt your first year following crooting

Recruiting isnt for the weak minded or easily trolled

Advertisement
The better question is why isn't Coach Simpson trying to flip Ohio state commit 2019 OC Harry Miller who attends Buford HS.

Could be a silent indictment of how Simpson feels about Searels.

Go Canes
Millers parents were basically spokespersons for Meyer after his issues and Miller himself was maybe the most vocal kid praising him later. Trust if we had any chance Simps would've been all over it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back