NEW VIDEO: Shane Larkin Highlight Video

Advertisement
You da man CaneFreak, killin it like always.

Thanks again for everything you do. I think without knowing it my employer is going to hate you this summer as he sees me spending most of the day watching your videos lol. But will most certainly share to all my friends that aren't on the board. Keep em coming bro.

Thanks again for everything you do. I think without knowing it my employer is going to hate you this summer as he sees me spending most of the day watching your videos lol. But will most certainly share to all my friends that aren't on the board. Keep em coming bro.

EDIT: by the way can't tell you how many times i've watched your Duke Johnson HS Highlight reel. Probably 500 times. It's gone viral at my office.

EDIT: by the way can't tell you how many times i've watched your Duke Johnson HS Highlight reel. Probably 500 times. It's gone viral at my office.

Haha that is awesome man, keep it up! Thanks for all the views, I got tons of more videos coming soon

Awesome video, really happy for Shane, but really bummed he'll never play for Miami again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back