New Video! Santana Moss Highlights

Excellent job, Freak.

IMO, he was better than Dre and Wayne at UM. Not only was he so dynamic, but he ran incredible routes, tremendous ball skills (remember OSU and FSU '99) and overcome early drop problems to develop great hands. On top of all of it, he was tough as ****.

Loved that guy and thought he could've been an all-time great in the pros with a better QB situation.

D$ I wouldnt go that far to say he was better than Dre at UM... Dre was a beast..

but I agree with you on his NFL situation. He has the same attitude of a Steve Smith and you seen what smith did with a good qb...

I wouldn't go that far either, as they were just in two different situations - both in college and in the pros.

Nevertheless, Tana was the definition of "clean and explosive out of his breaks." He was an exceptional athlete that worked himself into an exceptional WR.

Advertisement
We will always get Santana-type talent at Miami. Its when we get Santana type heart and dedication, when we'll really be able to say we're "back".

Advertisement
Great video. Love Santana. I dont think there is any question Santana was better than Dre AT UM. Obviously Dre has had a much better NFL career but Santana was a nightmare for opposing coordinators in college and was a great return guy on top of it.

Advertisement
Excellent job, Freak.

IMO, he was better than Dre and Wayne at UM. Not only was he so dynamic, but he ran incredible routes, tremendous ball skills (remember OSU and FSU '99) and overcome early drop problems to develop great hands. On top of all of it, he was tough as ****.

Loved that guy and thought he could've been an all-time great in the pros with a better QB situation.

D$ I wouldnt go that far to say he was better than Dre at UM... Dre was a beast..

but I agree with you on his NFL situation. He has the same attitude of a Steve Smith and you seen what smith did with a good qb...

I wouldn't go that far either, as they were just in two different situations - both in college and in the pros.

Nevertheless, Tana was the definition of "clean and explosive out of his breaks." He was an exceptional athlete that worked himself into an exceptional WR.

i have to agree with d$ and respectfully disagree with you.
santana was explosive period! He scored in kick returns, reserves, short routes, and the ability to blow by his man.
everytime he touched the ball, it was breathtaking. it wasnt just pure speed, but it was his quickness, toughness and mental aspect that seperated him from other Wr's we have had in the last decade.!Dre was a beast no doubt, but he wasnt a Santana! no way !

Just bumping this out of love and respect for Santana Moss! I was actually watching Jaylen Waddle highlights to kind of get a feel for who the Dolphins had drafted at #6. Watching his highlights definitely reminded me of Santana Moss, who got drafted 16 overall back in '01.

But then I rewatched the Santana Moss highlights and Moss was an entire step above Waddle. Bigger and stronger with similar speed and more leadership and attitude, a straight up man amongst boys! And to think he was a walk-on!

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Excellent job, Freak.

IMO, he was better than Dre and Wayne at UM. Not only was he so dynamic, but he ran incredible routes, tremendous ball skills (remember OSU and FSU '99) and overcame early drop problems to develop great hands. On top of all of it, he was tough as ****.

Yeah them bums in Washington really wasted his peak potential.

Not to be that guy but one of those highlights is actually Antrel Rolle returning a punt in 2003.

Advertisement
Back