NEW VIDEO - Phillip Dorsett Highlight Tape

Advertisement
Nice looking tape for a true sophomore. Phillip is a great blocker and you can't measure that attribute in statistics. Can't wait to see him next year.

Next hank. A few drops, but a good player that I look forward to seeing develop into a great college football player and future pro.

Advertisement
Kid had a good year outside of the horror of the ND game, I would like to see him improve on YAC next year.

Man I forget how big a day PD had against NC State. Hes a great young player and had a good year for us outside the ND drops.

I'd love him on the Panthers in 2 years time. Good player with the potential to be great.

Great vid CF! PD is such a valuable asset in the running game with his blocking skills. Most of the big runs and returns this year if you key on #4 you will see him making a key block.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I coulda swore he had more than 4 TD's. If he improves just a little then he and Morris will be nuts. Dorsett seperates from coverage like no other guy we have.

This dude is going to blow up next season.

He gets off the line and puts a move on the corner so quickly, he's already open before the CB realizes what happened.

I bet he gets to 1,000+ yds receiving next season.

Advertisement
Thanks for the video! And not to nitpick... but where's the TD catch against NCST? Might've been the play of the year for us

I still can't get over his drops against Notre Dame. Show me something good against the Gatuh and then we can talk.

Great vid. Still dont understand that dud he had against ND. But he played very good this year as the number 1 and only being a soph. Definitely expect bigger things next season. That goes for all our receivers.

Any updates on Lewis? Will he be ready to go for Spring ball?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back