New Video - Miami vs BC Highlights From 2000

Advertisement
Good work as always. This video is a reminder of how fickle the fan base is. It's senior day for Morgan, Wayne, Lewis, and Moss...the guys that struggled and pulled us out of probation. They're ranked #2 in the nation and battling for a spot in the BCS title game, and the O.B. is about 60% full.

One of those feel-good games. After the Clark INT it was a highlight reel. Still remember the OB chanting "Reggie" loud as ****.

Great job CaneFreak.

One of the funnest games I ever attended. The OB was rocking that day. I miss those good times.

Thanks, Canefreak!

- Santana and Wayne dominating;
- A. Johnson playing special teams;
- Back to back Dan Morgan and E. Reed beautiful tackles/reads;
- Morgan giving a lesson of how to play the position. What a player;
- J. Jackson running style... wow!

But the best part is Morgan going out and his substitute is... Vilma! LOL! Talk about depth...

We will be there soon, ´Canes... Golden is building the depth.

Advertisement
Favorite part of the video is late in the game when UM is "calling off the dogs" yet future pro bowlers and CFB stars are getting the reps... that is when you know you have depth and a dynasty building

That was awesome. So much talent. Dorsey was so clutch. The west end zone was the best party in town for awhile.

Favorite part of the video is late in the game when UM is "calling off the dogs" yet future pro bowlers and CFB stars are getting the reps... that is when you know you have depth and a dynasty building
Haha I know, Andre would come in for Reggie and santana, John Vilma would come in for D.M, and Portis would come in for James Jackson

Advertisement
Dorsey was just so accurate. Hopefully our young QB's can eventually build that same chemistry with the young WR's.

'Bout cot **** time, Freak!!! Ya had me following you all day, yesterday, on Twitter waitin' for it.....:p Great work, as always, brah!!!! Keep up the good work!!

didn't Sievers hit a like a 50 yard XP after the Moss punt return TD? I seem to remember getting 2 flags on that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It has to be said, I think people forget how dynamic Santana Moss was. He was Allen Iverson-like on the gridiron. IMO, the top 20 players ever at Miami in the modern era( 1980 on), not only in the pure numbers( look it up, in terms of total yardage, receiving yards, etc, he's in the top 5) but in the number of impactful plays he made

It's a real shame that from 2000-2002, that UM could only win one title. Yeah, they were essentially a Coker away from a 3-peat in my view.( Yeah, I had to go there, couldn't help it)

It has to be said, I think people forget how dynamic Santana Moss was. He was Allen Iverson-like on the gridiron. IMO, the top 20 players ever at Miami in the modern era( 1980 on), not only in the pure numbers( look it up, in terms of total yardage, receiving yards, etc, he's in the top 5) but in the number of impactful plays he made

Was thinking the same thing. He made Pro Bowls in the NFL, but if he had a legit QB he would've been an even bigger star.

Was thinking the same thing. He made Pro Bowls in the NFL, but if he had a legit QB he would've been an even bigger star.

Played with rag arms like Pennington and guys a bit past their primes like Brunnel and scattershots like Jason Campbell, yet still had 1,000 yard seasons pretty consistently; I don't think he ever played with a Pro Bowl signal caller

Advertisement
Back