NEW VIDEO: Billy Corben Canefreak Interview

Advertisement
That's really good stuff. Only got through first 20 minutes due to work, will watch the rest later. Thanks!!!

Advertisement
but i dont care what connections they have if they dont make changes they deserve to be fired

Advertisement
"I'm not a fire Al Golden guy"

"I don't think firing coaches is the solution" (funny how Corben didn't really offer any solution)

Yet he plasters anti-Golden/Miami stuff on social media. Corben is spineless and ultimately not a friend to the movement.

"I don't think firing coaches is the solution" (funny how Corben didn't really offer any solution)

He isn't a football coach / insider? What insight could he provide X & O wise that would impress you? I bet if he did people would just say, "what does he know about football"? He cannot win.

Yet he plasters anti-Golden/Miami stuff on social media. Corben is spineless and ultimately not a friend to the movement.
This. Cohen is a **** stirring weasel just looking for Twitter hits. Anyone who says "I'm not a fire Al Golden guy" this late into the 4 year abortion is an enemy of the program.

You're either with us, or you're against us. And Cohen isn't with us.

Corben = SLURPER

He'll SLURP anyone in power, because he wants access. To him, spineless = pragmatic.

Advertisement
If Folden ever gets fired, Cohen will be the first guy beating his chest on Twitter about what a great day it is.

He isn't a football coach / insider? What insight could he provide X & O wise that would impress you? I bet if he did people would just say, "what does he know about football"? He cannot win.

So unless you are a football coach or insider, you cannot possibly have any intelligent insight on the solution to the program's current state? The guy has made two documentaries on Miami's history; he seems to be pretty familiar with the program and what made it great. We can't expect him to have a solid stance? What are you even attempting to argue?

If Folden ever gets fired, Cohen will be the first guy beating his chest on Twitter about what a great day it is.
Nailed it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Billy is a very bright young man, but by straddling the fence about what should happen to Golden, I was a bit disappointed.

Billy. If you're not winning at Miami, something is bad wrong with you.

Billy is a very bright young man, but by straddling the fence about what should happen to Golden, I was a bit disappointed.

Billy. If you're not winning at Miami, something is bad wrong with you.
He is just like the rest of the "journalists" who have anything to do with UM, except he is better at hiding it.

He isn't on our side. Do people not remember when he was joking WITH Reynolds on Twitter about Miami fans around a month ago? Corben is the worst. He talks out both sides of his mouth. Those are always the people to be the most skeptical of.

Advertisement
Back