*NEW VIDEO* 2014 MIAMI RECRUITING VIDEO

Advertisement
Nice. I really love the players we got in this class. We got down a little because of who we didn't get and couple last minute loses, but man, this is a nice class. Lot of hitters heading to Coral Gables and a bunch of serious playmakers on both sides of the ball. I cannot wait to see Chad as a Cane. If those Juco DTs can play, our DE are going to be terrors. Putting only a OT on Chad is asking for your QB to that OT thrown on his lap. If our NT and DTs can just demand a look from an extra blocker, Chad is a freshmen AA. Haven't seen anything like him since The Stork. When I think about this class, I get excited. When I think about what the staff will do to them, I start to worry.

Can't argue, a really good class. As Jaws would say, I looked at 40 hours of video of Kaaya and I believe he'll be the starter. Notice I didn't say I know, but the reason I say i believe is because he appears to have that mental and personality characteristic that really good QB's have. Not to mention the physical characteristics. Olsen doesn't have all those characteristics and I truly don't believe the staff or the players believe he can get it done.

Advertisement
Hester has the skill set to be an early round pick, and no one is talking about him. "Big Nickel" safeties that can cover the slot or physical up on a tight end are the new glamour position on defense.

Carter reminds me of Pryor, Hester is more like that kid Jimmie Ward.

sure, we missed on some guys from down here, but **** this class looks special. Big timers everywhere

different kind of athlete coming in as compared to whats leaving. there is a lot of nfl talent in this class. Also, we can now redshirt guys like jenkins who in the past 2 years were forced to play.

Advertisement
Anyone notice Trent Harris during spring practice? The post spring depth chart shows "OR" between him McCord and AQM, so he must have impressed the coaches, but never heard him mentioned on here in practice comments

Advertisement
the guy I'm most surprised by on this video, maybe b/c I really didn't see much of him, is brady. kid is big and fast. might be the one who surprises me the most.

when you can add a top 5 qb, rb, ot de & then the play making ability in all 3 levels of the defense i truly believe this will be the class that gets the program back in the right direction

the guy I'm most surprised by on this video, maybe b/c I really didn't see much of him, is brady. kid is big and fast. might be the one who surprises me the most.

Pete's been saying it all along that he has the physicality of a WR who will be playing on Sundays. just has to put it together on the field

Advertisement

and we are now in a position to redshirt a kid like him and bring him along slowly.

More of this and less neg....2013 and 2014 have been pivotal classes. All that other bull that we've seen was Randy's crap and a last minute put together by Golden in his first year. We lost some guys, but man 2014 is loaded!!! 2012 class are juniors and the 2013 class are sophmores. And now we're adding an ultra talented class of 2014 who will be either True Freshman's or Redshirt. IF (and I truly believe we will) but IF we have a great season this year w/ a bowl victory, the So. Fla kids that's been leaving to go to FSU, Bama, UF, and OSU will stay home. Who wouldn't want to be the man in their own city??!!

Advertisement
Back