NEW VIDEO: 2013 Recruiting Class Video. Watch

Advertisement
Nice work once again young man! I always look forward to watching your videos. I'd be happy to send you some pepper sauce if you're into some spicy/flavorful food. Hit me up if so.

Advertisement
GREAT VID!!! I love Golden at the end

"Lets talk about Artie Burns.. Nobody talks about him cause he didnt do a hat trick!" LOVE IT

My goodness...when you watch that, you really get a sense of how many absolute studs we brought in

Advertisement
Advertisement
We signed MONSTERS. ESPN and all those sites sleep on this class, but Al knows what he got, and its going to show.

Awesome vid bro. Props again.

Talent level is slowly getting back where it needs to be. We are going to start lighting people up.

Advertisement
After watching the vid again I am trying to figure out who the **** we are gonna keep off the field!? I know it sounds good to say we want to redshirt at least 90% of the guys coming in but man..I counted at least 8 who won't go near a redshirt..(Burns, Carter, AQM, Bond, Sandland, Figuroa, Coley, Gus, and maybe even Corn.) Thats more then half the class and they haven't even touched the field yet! This is gonna turn out to be a great class when its all said and done.

Advertisement
Back